Brondby 0-0 Sparta Prague

The result from the other game in our group.
And all of a sudden all is not lost. Lyon will win the group by a distance. I expect at least 9 out of 12 vs they two. Lyon are a good team, we were slack in the tackle and the short pass, and we don't understand the dark arts like they do.

If Lyon have guaranteed 1st spot by the 6th match day then they may rest a few. Might come in handy for a push to secure 2nd. Hopefully we aren't relying on such scenarios and do the business against the others. Lyon were very good tonight.

We are not at our best thats a fair comment but Lyon are at another level.

We have punched above our weight in recent seasons that is fair enough, I think this squad has peaked and needs a refresh.

Thats not too say throw it all out and start again but more so we need too look at some tough changes to the first XI if we can reach the next level and compete with the likes of Lyon.

This team are strong enough for SPFL no doubt but if we are being real pitching this squad in against the champoins league teams we would be in real bother.

Cracking result, have to think 3 wins will see us 2nd. Must win the home games then we have a right good chance

We are not at our best thats a fair comment but Lyon are at another level.

We have punched above our weight in recent seasons that is fair enough, I think this squad has peaked and needs a refresh.

Thats not too say throw it all out and start again but more so we need too look at some tough changes to the first XI if we can reach the next level and compete with the likes of Lyon.

This team are strong enough for SPFL no doubt but if we are being real pitching this squad in against the champoins league teams we would be in real bother.
Give me the 40 million for getting there, I can take getting beat off of better teams, as long as we compete !

Historically we are good starters in the European group stages then fall away. Could we now get stronger after a bad start and build momentum for the knock outs?

Cracking result, have to think 3 wins will see us 2nd. Must win the home games then we have a right good chance
There is no chance we’re winning 3 games in this group. Might be pessimistic but I’ve seen nothing from us this season that convinces me we will come 2nd in this group

Did you watch us in the 2nd half against the Bheggars?

yeah I did. We were hardly swashbuckling and creating change after chance. We scored from a set play and it was the only way we would have scored that day as we created very little

Back