Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look at the official Brondy site and there are loads of tickets available but only with the mobile pay they use. Id imagine there will be plenty tickets out there (I got 4 off Viagogo yesterday)

So are guys just applying for indy tickets, selling them on and still getting the 15 points?

I assumed they'd have to show travel itinerarys etc?

Some normal cards are also free to use so worth checking. I used to have a credit card with the post office which changed to jaja and it has no charges. It's meant to be the same with my virgin money account but I haven't tried it yet to see.

The other good thing over above not been charged for ATM withdrawals, is if you had say 50DK and 200 euros, and you went to spenk 55DK, it would authorise the transaction, converting from the euros to DK, or whatever currency. It takes the daily rate and converts to the required currency. This happened to me when I didn't have enough Swiss Francs but had enough euros to cover the transaction.

Also, topping up your card is done through an app, and typically takes about a minute.

The other good thing over above not been charged for ATM withdrawals, is if you had say 50DK and 200 euros, and you went to spenk 55DK, it would authorise the transaction, converting from the euros to DK, or whatever currency. It takes the daily rate and converts to the required currency. This happened to me when I didn't have enough Swiss Francs but had enough euros to cover the transaction.

Also, topping up your card is done through an app, and typically takes about a minute.
My credit card is zero fees for purchases and my virgin money card is a debit card so I can withdraw cash or use it as a debit card for no fees and I can move money about between my bank accounts instantly although it always has plenty in it as they pay me interest.

No need to have different currencies on it as it is in pounds and converts at the mastercard rate on the day so it's a far better rate than the tourist one.

I had one a while back and switched to Revolut, they added loads of fees.

Cheers will have a look at that and Clayton.
+1 for the Revolut card.
Quite a few of us in the aviation industry have been using it for many years. It's so easy to use with fee free transferring and withdrawal of money no matter the currency.

Used Revolut in Prague for the first time was ideal, did get charged at a few atms for withdrawals right enough.

Is it for ticket only or the day trip?

I just paid the day trip there using my phone. Took less than a minute. Ideal.
I have just came on to say the same thing , I’m doing everything right but it just fires me back to the beginning , I thought it was a issue with my delivery address but it’s all ok , It’s starting to do my head in

I’m having this issue ,
The ticket office ended up phoning my two pals to sort it over the phone. Don't know whether one of them emailed a query to highlight their problem but Rangers eventually got in touch with one of them by phone and he arranged for them to phone my other mate as well, which they did. Sorted out easily after that. They're due some credit for that. Never took long to get sorted either.

The ticket office ended up phoning my two pals to sort it over the phone. Don't know whether one of them emailed a query to highlight their problem but Rangers eventually got in touch with one of them by phone and he arranged for them to phone my other mate as well, which they did. Sorted out easily after that. They're due some credit for that. Never took long to get sorted either.
I’m having a nightmare here trying to sort this out , I’m now at the stage where I have the one ticket sitting in my basket but getting a message saying I can only apply for one , As if I’ve asked for 2 , That’s as far as I’m getting , Is the ticket office open tomorrow ? I’m going to have to go in and sort this out

+1 for the Revolut card.
Quite a few of us in the aviation industry have been using it for many years. It's so easy to use with fee free transferring and withdrawal of money no matter the currency.
What’s the story with this, is it a physical card or electronic one on your phone?

What’s the story with this, is it a physical card or electronic one on your phone?
Order a card through the app. It’s a great bit of kit.

As someone has mentioned, they make their money through a few charges. Secret now is to largely use it for contactless rather than multiple withdrawals.

Just had a look at the official Brondy site and there are loads of tickets available but only with the mobile pay they use. Id imagine there will be plenty tickets out there (I got 4 off Viagogo yesterday)
I had tickets off viagogo for the Vienna away end a couple of years ago which didn’t work when the QR code got scanned at the turnstile.

You get both when you open your account.
Up to you how you use them.
Card on phone for me,really simple to use.
I don’t use it to withdraw cash at an ATM (would only in an emergency).

So I made a really quick spreadsheet based on MyGers points and costs. My intention was to work out where the added 'value' there is in purchases that you would already be making anyway.

I find it incredibly interesting that those who are having their tickets posted to them, are getting the best value MyGers points available at a cost of £1.66 per MyGers point. Next best is having a season ticket (depending on the cost of it) and either attending every game or putting every game on SeatSub (120 plus 5 points for every home game).
PurchaseCostPoints£ per point
Season Ticket£372.00 to £724.00
215​
£1.73 to £3.36
RTV Unlimited£ 240.00
40​
£ 6.00
RTV Standard£ 50.00
25​
£ 2.00
Champions Wall£ 45.00
5​
£ 9.00
Edmiston House£ 150.00
50​
£ 3.00
Euro Away£ 25.00
15​
£ 1.66
Physical Programme, Online£ 7.00
1​
£ 7.00
MyGers Membership£ 50.00
20​
£ 2.50
Home match ticket£ 30.00
5​
£ 6.00
Stadium tour£ 15.00
1​
£ 15.00
Hospitality Purchases£ 272.00 to £ 5,000.00+
0​
£ ∞

I find it really telling (frustrating?) that those lucky enough to have enough points for Brondby are also being rewarded with the best value points. (Although I do appreciate that the travel cost is high).

As Valley Bluenose has always said, don't ever buy something just for the MyGers points.

I'd also like to vent again that the absolute ridiculousness of Hospitality purchases not getting you MyGers points. I've spent £800 on three tickets for one game and at the very least I should have the 15 points for 3 bums on seats in the stadium.

So I made a really quick spreadsheet based on MyGers points and costs. My intention was to work out where the added 'value' there is in purchases that you would already be making anyway.

I find it incredibly interesting that those who are having their tickets posted to them, are getting the best value MyGers points available at a cost of £1.66 per MyGers point. Next best is having a season ticket (depending on the cost of it) and either attending every game or putting every game on SeatSub (120 plus 5 points for every home game).
215​
£1.73 to £3.36
RTV Unlimited£ 240.00
40​
£ 6.00
RTV Standard£ 50.00
25​
£ 2.00
Champions Wall£ 45.00
5​
£ 9.00
Edmiston House£ 150.00
50​
£ 3.00
Euro Away£ 25.00
15​
£ 1.66
1​
£ 7.00
MyGers Membership£ 50.00
20​
£ 2.50
Home match ticket£ 30.00
5​
£ 6.00
Stadium tour£ 15.00
1​
£ 15.00
0​
£ ∞

I find it really telling (frustrating?) that those lucky enough to have enough points for Brondby are also being rewarded with the best value points. (Although I do appreciate that the travel cost is high).

As Valley Bluenose has always said, don't ever buy something just for the MyGers points.

I'd also like to vent again that the absolute ridiculousness of Hospitality purchases not getting you MyGers points. I've spent £800 on three tickets for one game and at the very least I should have the 15 points for 3 bums on seats in the stadium.
Best value for money is buying a euro ticket you’re not using, bank the 15 points, and sell the ticket on :D

215​
£1.73 to £3.36
RTV Unlimited£ 240.00
40​
£ 6.00
RTV Standard£ 50.00
25​
£ 2.00
Champions Wall£ 45.00
5​
£ 9.00
Edmiston House£ 150.00
50​
£ 3.00
Euro Away£ 25.00
15​
£ 1.66
1​
£ 7.00
MyGers Membership£ 50.00
20​
£ 2.50
Home match ticket£ 30.00
5​
£ 6.00
Stadium tour£ 15.00
1​
£ 15.00
0​
£ ∞

In general I would agree with what you say re buying rubbish to get points but how many regret not doing so if the miss out on a euro away by a few points

In general I would agree with what you say re buying rubbish to get points but how many regret not doing so if the miss out on a euro away by a few points

Yeah some things are probably worth it. RTV Standard as an example, it provides benefits that many will use and £2 a point isn’t too bad.

215​
£1.73 to £3.36
RTV Unlimited£ 240.00
40​
£ 6.00
RTV Standard£ 50.00
25​
£ 2.00
Champions Wall£ 45.00
5​
£ 9.00
Edmiston House£ 150.00
50​
£ 3.00
Euro Away£ 25.00
15​
£ 1.66
1​
£ 7.00
MyGers Membership£ 50.00
20​
£ 2.50
Home match ticket£ 30.00
5​
£ 6.00
Stadium tour£ 15.00
1​
£ 15.00
0​
£ ∞

215​
£1.73 to £3.36
RTV Unlimited£ 240.00
40​
£ 6.00
RTV Standard£ 50.00
25​
£ 2.00
Champions Wall£ 45.00
5​
£ 9.00
Edmiston House£ 150.00
50​
£ 3.00
Euro Away£ 25.00
15​
£ 1.66
1​
£ 7.00
MyGers Membership£ 50.00
20​
£ 2.50
Home match ticket£ 30.00
5​
£ 6.00
Stadium tour£ 15.00
1​
£ 15.00
0​
£ ∞

I get your points but think the club would get abuse if they awarded MyGers points for hospitality given that it is £250 upwards a head .

Best value for money is buying a euro ticket you’re not using, bank the 15 points, and sell the ticket on :D
Can’t wait to to see the numbers that register for Lyon away, 28000 for a 2500-3000 allocation.

The club are really trying their best to prove you right with how they’re running this.

It's a physical card you can use in machines & shops whilst abroad.
There is an app you use to transfer funds onto the card, and you can direct the money to any currency required without any fees and at the going rate instead of at a holiday exchange rate.

Here's a link to get a Revolut card and a share of a free £50 for opening the account:

Order a Revolute Card

p1Hsyh5.jpg

I get your points but think the club would get abuse if they awarded MyGers points for hospitality given that it is £250 upwards a head .

I don’t really see your point there bud.

A match ticket costs less than £50 and gets 5 mygers points.

A hospitality ticket costs hundreds more and gets 0. Giving the club more money and more profit for less reward.

The whole point of mygers is to generate revenue for the club and reward fans for doing so.

I don’t really see your point there bud.

A match ticket costs less than £50 and gets 5 mygers points.

A hospitality ticket costs hundreds more and gets 0. Giving the club more money and more profit for less reward.

The whole point of mygers is to generate revenue for the club and reward fans for doing so.
How many families can afford £1000 for one day out?
For me,people would complain if the club added hospitality into it .
(I know it is about getting money in )

How many families can afford £1000 for one day out?
For me,people would complain if the club added hospitality into it .
(I know it is about getting money in )

I’m not asking for more mygers points but currently I am getting less (I’m getting none at all) than those who have bought a standard ticket?

What’s that got to do with families affording hospitality?

We look like we are heading to having as many if not more in the rest of the stand as they have in the away section.

They either know what's going on or they are in for a big shock on the day :))
I see the Demark government are making travel/entry easier from Oct 25th, I could be
wrong but there is nothing about the Passenger Locator Form, can anyone confirm this.

I’m currently residing in Belgium. Rather than having to search pages of entry requirements etc, does anyone know what I’ll need to get into Denmark flying from Brussels? If anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back