Bt&chris sutton

Davie_57

Ive just put a complaint in regarding sutton im so sick of people saying he just giving honest opinion when the fact he a hater of everthing regarding rangers the man a coward hides behind a microphone or newspaper come out with his bitter comments wouldn't have the guts to tell it to someone face maybe wasting my time but im sick of him I know people are dissappionted sky has total coverage from next season(league) but if means not having to listen to him its fine by me better he or craigan have challenge gerard regarding some of the comments they made like so called sportmanship which was a laugh some how I can relate the word sportmanship with Celtic low life of a club im struggling to calm down you might gather sorry for rambling on

I usually switch off to Suttons nonsense but he was a prick today same with Craigan the whole "into double figures of fouls by Morelos"

I do prefer BTs overall coverage of Scottish football tbh it's far superior to Sky

One of their diddys feigned injury, they booted the ball out, and apparently Gerrard was "unsportsmanlike"?
I don't pay for it anymore phoned up months ago and told them to ram it until the service is fair and unbiased.

I’ve sent them a long email about Sutton’s vile and biased commentary! A total waste of time I know because as usual it will be ignored by BT. Clog up their mail box fire off the emails folks.

Its Glenn Close levels of behaviour by Sutton , everything bad (in his warped opinion) Alfie does is exaggerated massively and the good stuff diminished. Its constant hateful nonsense, he's like a scorned ex-wife doing a running commentary of her ex-husband's wedding to his beautiful young attractive wife.

His behaviour all day today from a presenter was deplorable, he was asked this morning his toughest opponent in Scottish football when he played here and replied Hugh Dallas , that was the first of many officials are against sellik comments

Today is the second time I’ve complained about him recently and I made a point of deliberately doing so before the match started

The man should be no where near a microphone let alone allowed a platform to air bigoted paranoid views that are straight off a Celtic fanzine

When Rasputin Grant speaks more respectfully about us than an this village idiot pundit, he really needs to given the tin tack from our games.

needs to be called out, this moron was constantly having a dig at Alfie today and probably creamed his frillys when the penalty was saved, hate that kunt with a passion and its time he was kicked off bt sport

Ive just put a complaint in regarding sutton im so sick of people saying he just giving honest opinion when the fact he a hater of everthing regarding rangers the man a coward hides behind a microphone or newspaper come out with his bitter comments wouldn't have the guts to tell it to someone face maybe wasting my time but im sick of him I know people are dissappionted sky has total coverage from next season(league) but if means not having to listen to him its fine by me better he or craigan have challenge gerard regarding some of the comments they made like so called sportmanship which was a laugh some how I can relate the word sportmanship with Celtic low life of a club im struggling to calm down you might gather sorry for rambling on

Agree with this, result aside he crossed the line today. He clearly has a personal dislike of Morelos and uses his platform to mount a crusade against him. Some of the exaggerations and vitriol was poisonous, he’s unfit to be a pundit. I think we need to flood BT with complaints

Unfit for purpose. Shock jock types have their place. It isn't commentating. I'll leave it there. Suffice to say, i was going to subscribe to BT after Christmas i won't be now. Never thought I'd miss archie McPherson or even Jock Brown.

Why would anyone choose to have a go at a fellow Rangers fan on here for standing up to someone deliberately planted and determined to damage our club ffs? Fair play to the OP.

Sutton is the court jester,he says stuff to get a reaction and it usually works,he was pretending do to be upset about them not gettin g the ball back from the throw in after somebody went down with cramp,but he wasn't complaining about the offside goal or foster being 3 yards of his line at the penalty.not worth getting upset,just hit him with facts and comments ab out his selective criticism.

Sutton was like a fan, especially since they got a red card. It was embarrassing and unprofessional. How he was allowed to be the main commentator and also analyst in the studio after his awful attack on our captain is a disgrace in itself.
He’s shown he’s not mature or professional enough to be a pundit on these games but BT are only interested in ratings so theyll not bother a jot what he’s like

The one that always gets me is when Sutton claims Alfie "Goes down too easily."

I remember Sutton the player very well.

That makes him a hypocrite and that's an indisputable fact, not an 'opinion.'

'Shock jock' is an accurate assessment of the man, but what sticks with me was his rantings about Alfredo's 'deliberate' raking of the Celtic's player tendons. W@nk nonsense.

Its bad enough that he gets a gig as a studio or pre match pundit.

Putting him on during an OF cup final on the full commentary team was disgraceful.

He cannot hide his hatred of all things Rangers.

Why should we have to suffer this. It’s outrageous and ruins any possible enjoyment of the commentary

By complaining you are giving this idiot exactly what he wants , he tries to be controversial and stir up trouble to stay relevant because he can offer absolutely nothing else as a pundit.

I wish SG would leather him for those comments today. He wouldn't dare say them to his face.

But's what's worse is the so called Rangers men that stand round him and let him spew his filfth.

Sutton is a wrong un. Sick of his smarmy comments. We need to start winning against these bheasts. Hard one to take today. But we outplayed them. If will come

Back