Bumped in to a Liverpool fan in New York

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
He asked how I thought Gerrard would do. I said i hope he does great. The guy reckons he will do well aa the coaches he has chosen are excellent.

He also rates the young player we've signed.

Encouraging coming from a Liverpool fan anyway.

He asked how I thought Gerrard would do. I said i hope he does great. The guy reckons he will do well aa the coaches he has chosen are excellent.

He also rates the young player we've signed.

Encouraging coming from a Liverpool fan anyway.
Look at me look at me.;)

Met a Liverpool fan years ago at Ayr races he hated septic with a passion and especially for stealing their song and scarf tradition at kick off.

In Mexico at moment met a few Liverpool fans and they really don’t like Brenda don’t even say his name ( the other fella , the other one ) was amusing listening to them

My boss is a red and thinks that he is an absolute clown. Cannot stand him. Says he was embarrassing towards the end.

My boss is a red and thinks that he is an absolute clown. Cannot stand him. Says he was embarrassing towards the end.
We can all vouch for that mate.Been nothing but a clown since he arrived.Protected by a complicit press from the start.You just have to look at how he is spoken about.brendan this brendan that.Much like popcorn teeth.neil lenny etc.Wonder why?

What was that story again?????

Some auld dame only supports the Tarries cos of Brenda..........or something like that anyway. :)

We can all vouch for that mate.Been nothing but a clown since he arrived.Protected by a complicit press from the start.You just have to look at how he is spoken about.brendan this brendan that.Much like popcorn teeth.neil lenny etc.Wonder why?
Simple, he's another in a long line of mentally challenged bastards to manage the filth.

Back