Bundesliga UK TV Rights?

RodShapero

I see it's back tonight and no listed on any sky or Bt channels, Sky had the rights last year I'm sure.

Anybody know who's got ze rights?

The Frankfurt v Bayern game was on Sky last Friday, so I assume there will be a game on this weekend.

Schalke v BMG is on Sky tomorrow night

The Frankfurt v Bayern game was on Sky last Friday, so I assume there will be a game on this weekend.

Schalke v BMG is on Sky tomorrow night
I watched that one, Bayern eased off or it could have been any amound of goals.

Bt would always show the Friday night game, I assumed as it's Dortmund playing tonight then it would be on the box... Sky ripping it again, showing less games

Can see on here on Sky Sports Football that Saturday and Sunday 3 matches on live:

Certain I saw an advert before on SSN for Freiburg v BVB tonight.

A UK Freiburg page was tweeting about this, tonight on sky you can watch the Burnely vs Watford game on two different channels yet they are not showing the Friday Bundesliga game, Sky really do not care about anything other than English sport. Makes you wonder why they bother buying rights for other leagues.

I would agree they don't care about anything outwith the English football but would also say only having 2 channels dedicated to show football is their main issue as well. 1 entirely dedicated to the EPL then 1 for everything else which won't help with their scheduling. You would think they would realise when they have 138 EFL games a year that they need another channel to show the games on.

Guessing how SKY sell their TV packages plays a part as well.

Nae wonder sky are getting rinsed with illegal iptv.. They tried last weekend to scramble the wiz kids behind the scenes, It didn't last long.

Rupert Murdoch is a robbing dog!

Nae wonder sky are getting rinsed with illegal iptv.. They tried last weekend to scramble the wiz kids behind the scenes, It didn't last long.

Rupert Murdoch is a robbing dog!
I'm naive to all this but are they really doing so bad?

A UK Freiburg page was tweeting about this, tonight on sky you can watch the Burnely vs Watford game on two different channels yet they are not showing the Friday Bundesliga game, Sky really do not care about anything other than English sport. Makes you wonder why they bother buying rights for other leagues.

They only use the international live feed for most games.

BT was way better.

Do Sky have a weekly highlights package?

Bundesliga Highlights​

• 3838-Logo.svg

Mon 15th Aug, 7:00pm
A round-up of all the highlights from the latest weekend of the 2022-2023 Bundesliga season.

Am I right in thinking that BT Sport showed every game each week for the Bundesliga at one point? Or maybe it was Serie A I’m thinking of.

Am I right in thinking that BT Sport showed every game each week for the Bundesliga at one point? Or maybe it was Serie A I’m thinking of.
Not sure during covid re BT/Bundesliga but are you maybe thinking of that Eleven Sports for Serie A showing loads?

Most people I know don't pay sky a penny

Same as me.

Check hes goal court order on Google. Tells you everything you need to know
Fair do's but they are doing alright for themselves.

Expect their bosses earn more than most who have IPTV.

I really hope someone rises up to knock them down a peg. If it isn't England they give zero fucks about showing the league.

They just want rights and to take them off a competitor.

SPL lost a ton of games when it went to sky solo. With Sky even not taking up all the games they paid for. You get 2/3 games a week before BT lost their half of the rights.

The Bundesliga like Serie A was constantly on BT sports and show quite a lot of Bundesliga 2 games.

Honestly %^*& Sky.

The Bundesliga is poorer since it moved to Sky. They hardly ever run the good games if it clashes with one of their English games, I presume to protect their advertising income. The commentators are rubbish, screeching for no good reason (just like fud Liam McLeod), and the German-language (hey look, I'm clever and know a few local expressions) drop-in words is toe-curling.

Back