Bury expelled from EFL

are the Neville brothers involved at Salford as I believe their mum worked for bury and his dad supported them

Will the other teams losing two games have any affect on finances
Dont know what's going on down there mate the leader of the bury fan group defo was questioning Salford just wrote what the guy more or less said

Sad days for Football in this Country but I fear it will get worse.The divide between the haves and have nots has never been wider on so many levels and its now at breaking point.

Manchester's two main clubs worth Billions,players like Alexi Sanchez earning so much it would make a top London stockbroker want to cry.

This used to be the Peoples game............

are the Neville brothers involved at Salford as I believe their mum worked for bury and his dad supported them

Will the other teams losing two games have any affect on finances
The abuse and other comments directed towards all three of the Neville siblings online is a disgrace.

They can’t bail out every struggling club. also one of them literally can’t because he is involved with Salford

This is what I never understood where Whyte was concerned.

His dubious history was there for all to see having been banned from being a director for several years with a history of asset stripping behind him.

The warning signs were considerable yet he was no problem for the SFA or SPL.

Where was the accountability from Regan and Doncaster in allowing this obvious snake in to decimate one of the two clubs that effectively prop up the Scottish game?

Unless of course . . .

It was disgraceful, and the shameless bastards then proceeded to give King the most rigorous fit and proper checks you’ve ever seen on a proposed buyer thereafter. Too bad the arseholes couldn’t do that when crooks were seizing control of the club.

They will never be forgiven for that.

If everyone were to have a whip round it would only go into dales pocket and encourage other dodgy characters to join in with other clubs.

you would have though one of the Manchester clubs would have invested and used it as a feeder club,or use their own youngsters for experience

Memory may be wrong but I think many years ago there was a plan for something along those lines which included renaming Bury 'Manchester North End'. Possibly not though!

It’s a terrible shame it’s come to this with the amount of money in the game down south but it’s been evident for years now the club’s further down the pyramid are deemed not as important as the rich elite clubs.

Sad for the supporters of Bury and also the people who work at the ground.
Incidentally, I saw the Football Away Days thread on this earlier on FB.
Sadly, the mentally challengeds just can't help themselves.
Some fat turd called Daniel Ronaldson from Stewarton on there taking a pop at Rangers, and making sick references about stairsurfers.
Fucking wanker.

Don't take this personally but i've been hearing this for 25+ years now with no indication that a big hitter is going to come a cropper. The money invested in the premier league has grown year on year enabling even provincial football clubs who have made the promised land to spend £20m+ on a player. That's why 80% of EPL teams target at the start of each season is simply to stay up.

When teams have spent big, been relegated and find themselves facing further relegation from the championship the following season that's when the problems stack up. Bolton the perfect example.

Teams like Pompey, Sunderland, Blackpool, Ipswich, Bradford should not be where they are in League's 1 and 2. Fans of clubs like that i can understand having sleepless nights but there is never going to be a collapse at the top of the game in England.

No problem at all mate, "it's all about opinions" as they say.
Time will tell, I suppose

See very dubious of a company looking to buy the club the day after the deadline and begging the EFL to change their mind.

If the EFL change their mind then it sets a dangerous precedent.

I'm very surprised a local player or something didn't step in, maybe they werent allowed. But I think it's harsh to call him a prick because he accepted a contract that Man City offered. Was he supposed to say "no thanks Mr Sheikh just square me up a £100 a week." Not going to happen.
Unfortunately in this world of pure greed you are right but wage capping has to be done.Somebody has to do something to close the gap between rich and poor clubs.Too many rich businessmen who know f*ck all about football getting involved

Back