Buzzing for Sunday!

Empire

@Empire1872 - Twitter
Staff member
Can't stand International Breaks.

Got the buzz for Sunday already now.

Can't see the team changing to much from the last few games. Maybe Katic back in for Worrall, only because I think the speed and unpredictability of the bounce of the ball on that pitch can trouble him.

A total must win anyway but I'm sure we will get it done.

as I said in @Recoba's Miracle thread, Gerrard must see this as the best opportunity we will have to kick start our away form and get a good win.

We should be properly hammering Hamilton, however, at the moment i would take a routine win.

And i know we can do with the time off, but i am also greedy and would have liked a mid-week fixture to take the edge off my Rangers withdrawals!

Gerrard said he wanted more of this ! and he could not wait for the Hamilton game to show the true Rangers away from home.

Cant wait for this.

Can't see the team changing to much from the last few games. Maybe Katic back in for Worrall, only because I think the speed and unpredictability of the bounce of the ball on that pitch can trouble him.

Not sure Katic will play on the plastic pitch mate

Anyway, totally agree, buzzing for this weekend and we play twice most weeks up til the next break, makes work pass all the quicker

Doing hospitality of sorts.

Youngsters first away game and it's 300 metres from her house!

My mate did hospitality there before and it was an Indian restaurant away from the ground. You get your starters etc before the match there and then get bussed to the ground and then go back after the game for your mains :D

I don't think Katic will play on the plastic pitch.

I hope Jack and Barisic are back. Would quite like to see Grezda get a run out too.

Really need to get our away form on track with a win on Sunday.

With the mentally challengeds, Hibs, Hearts and Sheep all playing each other the day before, it’s crucial that we go out and do the business.

Win, Rangers. Just win. :)

Can't wait for the team to get going again,a good away win for us and I'd take two draws in the other two,that would reel them all in.

In fairness to Accies, their fake pitch is probably the best one about.

Leagues ahead of Killie and Livi anyway.

It's great to have the league football back, if we are serious about winning this league then we must win this game, I predict a 4-2 win.

My mate did hospitality there before and it was an Indian restaurant away from the ground. You get your starters etc before the match there and then get bussed to the ground and then go back after the game for your mains :D
That's the one :D

Three pints included too.

Can't complain for £50

Having done Hospitality at St. Jame's, Man City, Hampden and Rugger @ Murray Field this actually sounds like a great option.

Kent, Grezda and Candeias up front getting ready for the Semi ? Once we are up a couple of course.

Agreed, don't think things will change too much. I understand the concern about or away form but I expect us to win and win well. That's no disrespect to Hamilton, but they seem to be struggling badly and we do have a good record there.

0-4 The Gers

Yip....Some team needs a right horsing from us.

Actually they all do.....

We gave Hearts one mate, no matter what their lunatic of a Manager and Fans try to dress it up as. I honestly don't think I'd have the brass neck to come out with 'aye but we won the second half 1-0' :D

It's the sort of thing you say to an Under 13's dressing room ffs.

Massive game on Sunday where a win would set us up for next Thursday against Spartak Moscow which is also massive for the club in terms of progression to EL round of 32

Can't complain for £50

Good stuff! Apparently it's decent by the way :D

My mate said they took his mains order about 30 mins before Kick off and didn't really know what was happening and thought he'd have to rush it. All this at 11:45 or something as it was an early kick off :D

Really need to get our away form on track with a win on Sunday.

With the mentally challengeds, Hibs, Hearts and Sheep all playing each other the day before, it’s crucial that we go out and do the business.

Didn't realise this was the case. I'll take a draw and a sheep win, no chance Aberdeen are getting anywhere near us on the park or in the league this season so if they can take full points from the other three that'd be smashing

I must admit that I'm concerned about Sunday. Games after the international break are usually a nightmare to begin with and our away record is already poor. There can be no messing around this time. Out of the traps and get the job done early.

If we have the same attitude as the last two home games there is a possibility of a cricket score in the offing. We come out the traps at full steam we will blow them away early doors.
However that being said Id be happy with 3 points as I can see some others dropping points.:)

I must admit that I'm concerned about Sunday. Games after the international break are usually a nightmare to begin with and our away record is already poor. There can be no messing around this time. Out of the traps and get the job done early.
Is that the kind of thinking that won 2 world wars? :p

A heck of a schedule coming up (though not as bad as December). Hopefully a fully-fit squad to rotate, if necessary.

I'd imagine we'll be seeking to close out Sunday's game quickly in order to utilise subs. Let's hope for no complacency or becoming overly-concerned about the surface.

Exciting times!

Can't complain for £50

We've done it a couple of times, it's great! Enjoy

Btw the whole meal and bevy was before the game both times - some absolutely honking farts in the stadium as a result as everyone is sat together :D

I’d be concerned if we started to get concerned about a trip to Hamilton!

This is the ideal opportunity to start addressing our poor away form, Hamilton aren’t very good at all, I think we will comfortably win, 3-0.

Back