Official Cambuslang Rangers FC Summer Draw 2023

Cambuslang Rangers FC Summer Draw 2023

To participant send multiples of £2 to the legendary Wardie - aka The Fat Cat, ex CR goalie -
My hometown team and i know big Kerr who runs them, great guy good blue nose and doing some great things for the club and community.

Cambuslang really seem to be struggling for funds and a general support network this season.

I get down to Somervell as much as work and the family dictates to support them but never a large commitee or fan base to back the team which I can't understand given their history and standing in the junior game.

Surely if the community rallied they could improve the facilities on and off & have more numbers on the commitee for starters.

When you see some of the other junior clubs facilities, grounds & the general set up you'd think it was realistically achievable?

Cambuslang really seem to be struggling for funds and a general support network this season.

I get down to Somervell as much as work and the family dictates to support them but never a large commitee or fan base to back the team which I can't understand given their history and standing in the junior game.

Surely if the community rallied they could improve the facilities on and off & have more numbers on the commitee for starters.

When you see some of the other junior clubs facilities, grounds & the general set up you'd think it was realistically achievable?
I'm same, head down to watch them as much as I can and enjoy the day, with a decent bar attached. It's a mystery given the size of Cambuslang (Eastfield, Drumsagaard, Halfway, Newton Farm) that there's not a massive push for more community involvement.

I'm same, head down to watch them as much as I can and enjoy the day, with a decent bar attached. It's a mystery given the size of Cambuslang (Eastfield, Drumsagaard, Halfway, Newton Farm) that there's not a massive push for more community involvement.

I went last Saturday and there was probably only about 100 or so at the game which I was a bit surprised at.

Club seems to be struggling a bit just now which is sad to see

Back