Celtc's Adidas Deal "Not for Second Best" video. More Schadenfreude laughs for Bears.

In the tunnel where they have fans bricks there is one for the gangster from Cumbernauld who survived an attempt on his life in Amsterdam in the 90's

This one?
They ran a paedophile ring for 40 years, they are the most vulgar sports organisation planet Earth has ever had to suffer.

And Lego, is that a wig? Flat track bully and total jobber. Like that imbecile Griffiths, thought he was the man playing against Miles Beerman. Fat tart, stuffing his Thumb Heid full with Tunnock's Tea Cakes. Cutting about with his Ned Kelly hanging over his shorts and puffing out his erse after 50 minutes.

In 5 years he's on Leith Walk offering blow jobs for a fiver.

Digs aimed squarely at us;

1- welcome to all.
2- we lead don’t follow.

I’m sure there are more if I paid more attention. But as always they say one thing and do another. Like to claim to be open to all and a club with principles. Sadly for them it’s all made up bullshit.

Every one of them that pulls on that Adidas gear will be haunted with how we humiliated them this season. It's tainted kit and always will be. Ha Ha.

This one?
Could barely make it through 2 seconds of that without cringing, bunch of riddys :))

- "History-makers"
- "We know all about history"
- Lion sound effect
- "Overcoming adversity"
- "Standing for whats right"
- "A club welcoming for all"
- "We don't follow" (follow?)
- "Nine and counting"
- "A decade in the making"
- "Not for second best"

I'd be feeling sick if we made a commercial with that sheer lack of self-awareness

As soon as lockdown is over that wee rat John Reid will be heading straight to the hardware store demanding his money back on that bag of nails he bought 9 years ago.

Back