Celtic and Rangers face lap of honour crackdown as cop report claims Hoops' joy sparked fan rammy

First of all, sorry to post this video but it was only one I could find on YouTube of the scumbags goading Bears after game. From 4min onwards. :mad:

Sorry I've skipped the thread, when do Rangers carry out a lap of honour? Especially after the first game v tramps of the season.utter shite but I think Timmy fears the 29th Dec

I hope not. I can see the safety card getting played.
No word that we had fewer fans in their dump last game.
I detest them. They can get the corner like everyone else. They should never get the Broomloan again!

Me too. As I get older most things that bothered me don't seem important anymore but my hatred of that
putrid 'club' and everything associated with it gets more intense with each passing year.

No no and no, when we win i want full on celebrations, girfu them on the day.

We have waited too long to just be quietly ushered off the park, the likes of tav halliday mcgregor better lead the way on that front.

Weve got more dignity than that mob, if we win we will shake hands and walk of the pitch smiling applauding the Rangers fans .

There was a caller on Snyde earlier who came out with an incredible comment.

Tried to claim that Celtic do a lap of honour after every match. (Do they eff)

Tried to claim they did a lap of honour to celebrate against the Rangers ‘team’ (despite footage clearly showing them jumping up and down directly in front of our fans)

Blamed the reduced allocation on Dave king. (The reduction is a good thing and hailed by our fans, not to mention the mhanks did the exact same thing)

Nearly put the radio through the window listening to her dreadful pairs a stairs accent and her thick comments.

Brendan likes to present himself as this professional man, but under his watch I've never seen such a disrespectful and classless mob of players. Yet no one ever pulls him up on this.

Especially so when he attacked Shay Logan after Logan claimed he was racially abused by the Celtic support and Rodgers replied by saying ; "
“It probably doesn’t help yourself if you walk about after the game and make all sorts of gestures".

The behaviour of the bheasts will never surprise me. It shouldn't surprise any of us. A thoroughly despicable shower of scumbags.
Cops come out of this looking like of bunch of useless pr1cks though. FOI request to find out that senior cops were sat there bitching about their bheastly behaviour but didnt, or couldn't, do squat. Giving the impression that they're not in full control of what happens at a public event with 60,000 people in attendance.
It has been said many times on here, "A law unto themselves".
Looks that way.

That is one horrible, rancid classless mob and we are going to shove them back under the rock that they crawled out from soon.
At this moment they are protected, at this moment they are untouchable but nothing lasts forever.

Players should be allowed to celebrate with their own fans.

The mentally challengeds went overboard with this the last few seasons.

We are in danger however, of diluting the derby so much where players will be on the field to quiet applause and leaving the field without any celebrations. We can't get to that stage. There has to be passion in the derby.

Players should be allowed to celebrate with their own fans.

The mentally challengeds went overboard with this the last few seasons.

We are in danger however, of diluting the derby so much where players will be on the field to quiet applause and leaving the field without any celebrations. We can't get to that stage. There has to be passion in the derby.

There should be passion but wrapping a Celtic scarf around our goalpost to goad our support and then going out of their way to jump up and down in front of our fans at their dump whilst their crap is played over the tannoy and swinging scum scarves above their heads is a clear provocation.

I wonder if any Rangers fans got nicked that jumped forward towards them for BOP.

There should be passion but wrapping a Celtic scarf around our goalpost to goad our support and then going out of their way to jump up and down in front of our fans at their dump whilst their crap is played over the tannoy and swinging scum scarves above their heads is a clear provocation.

I wonder if any Rangers fans got nicked that jumped forward towards them for BOP.

I agree mate, they took it well too far. They are terrible winners. I just don't want to see our derby spoiled with OTT rules.

Tried to claim they did a lap of honour to celebrate against the Rangers ‘team’ (despite footage clearly showing them jumping up and down directly in front of our fans)

Blamed the reduced allocation on Dave king. (The reduction is a good thing and hailed by our fans, not to mention the mhanks did the exact same thing)

Nearly put the radio through the window listening to her dreadful pairs a stairs accent and her thick comments.
Not trying to defend them but they do walk round the park after every home game.

That just shows the mind set of your average Celtic fan.

Once again we are mentioned in a headline for their behaviour.

Constantly dragged down with the vermin.

Nailed it in one! From about 1995 I got to thinking that our association with that filthy disgusting club was overall more of a negative thing than it is positive and so I have for years now been wanting our club to distance ourselves from them as much as is possible to do other than participating in the fixture itself.

These people from the boardroom, their manager, players and fans have zero respect, their behaviour as a club is quite shameful and nobody in this country utters a word against them for their antics. In cutting their allocation THAT is one way to DISTANCE ourselves from them and I am obviously delighted we have done this, hopefully it’s the beginning of a process to further diminish the overwhelmingly negative FOR RANGERS ONLY bullshit we constantly endure because the filth control the narrative.

WE however control what we do and we can do plenty more to put more distance between us and them, we need more disentanglement, complete disengagement ideally ....there are ways and means to be more effective in how we handle ourselves in relation to that lot going forward and our club really should be taking that approach as you just can’t accept taking all their shit constantly and for them not to see and feel that their filthy behaviour is working against them and their own best interests.

The case has already been made if there were ever any doubts, we love our club more than any hatred of them and it was unquestionably proved over these past few years in the lower leagues and continues now on a daily basis as these rancid b@stards prod and poke with their jibes and their smears DRAGGING us into their world of shit and poison....ENOUGH RFC do us all a massive favour and cut the cancer out as much as humanly possible. This mob are definitely not worth the aggravation they bring, they are a stain on society and always will be.

Back