Celtic Disney songs?

5-B3-A51-AD-A79-E-428-D-B1-B2-3-F601560-B910.gif

Good grief. Potentially the most cringe-worthily disturbing thing I’ve ever watched.

They’re never embarrassed releasing shite like this.

Very child like, After all they do like children.

Behind this creepy video there was some mad nonce editing it in his mums basement thinking this is the bees knees. :D

Anybody involved in that needs fuckin jailed. That is noncery and child grooming at its deepest and darkest.

The family of the founder of Psychoanalysis, Sigmund Freud, must contact this guy: - he will provide ground-breaking research into paranoia, neurosis, mother-fixation ……

A %^*&*ng crackpot!

As a badge collector i have seen a couple of Rangers badges from cartoon figures but these feckers are mental and I always thought it a bit weird. Yogi Bear, Booboo, Pink Panther, Oor wullie Top Cat, Shrek, Daffy Duck, Pluto. You name it they have it on a badge.

Actually at Disney just now and seen a few of the great unwashed. There was a group of about 6 the other day all together with different tops on!! What a strange bunch ..

Without even listening to it, but those rats n anything that appeals to children never changes

Back