Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Disapointing this scumbag may not make the courthouse but justice will still be served upon him.
The feigning 19th Century Terrorist will not escape.

Lost my wee mammy to dementia 2 years ago, it’s a horrible, terrifying and cruel disease which I would wholeheartedly wish on this prick, however I fear he doesn’t have it and it’s a cynical strategy to avoid justice. His victims have been treated appallingly by our “justice” system and should be demanding a review into how this case was so obviously manipulated by the defence towards this outcome, if he is ultimately found to be unfit to stand trial.

Lost my wee mammy to dementia 2 years ago, it’s a horrible, terrifying and cruel disease which I would wholeheartedly wish on this prick, however I fear he doesn’t have it and it’s a cynical strategy to avoid justice. His victims have been treated appallingly by our “justice” system and should be demanding a review into how this case was so obviously manipulated by the defence towards this outcome, if he is ultimately found to be unfit to stand trial.
Looking more and more likely that we are witnessing the cover up of the cover up.

If ever there was a clear signal to all that paedophiles and their colleagues would be allowed to "report" and judge on any accusations, this was it.

As usual, "of all the people that they could have chosen" ...
They chose the business partner of one of the ringleaders of Scotland's worst paedophile network.

It was no coincidence nor mistake.

Don’t particularly want to get involved in the numbers debate but I’ll add this, it’s pretty well known that the Priest in a large RC Church in Glasgow’s West End was told to “tone down” the pro SNP preaching from the pulpit after a number of parishioners complained of his blatant electioneering and pro SNP intervention.
In a situation where many still accept their Priest’s word as law with only a few willing to demur it’s easy to see why it’s believed there is a “Catholic block vote”.
There's a huge tranche of Scottish Catholics who actively hate the UK. They moved en bloc from Labour to the SNP as a means of breaking up the UK.

We are up against the Church of Rome who are the largest harbour of abusers as Priests also paid out millions in claims . They know if the truth is proven against Celtic the religion is finished in Scotland

We are up against the Church of Rome who are the largest harbour of abusers as Priests also paid out millions in claims . They know if the truth is proven against Celtic the religion is finished in Scotland

I doubt it mate - it is common knowledge throughout the world that their religious institues are steeped in rampant paedophiles. The marist bros goes back to the early 1800s as paedophiles.

They have suffered many scandals in the past and will still continue to do so.

The constant denominator is influencers?
The club and the position it has in Scotland, in reality it should be exposed fully for the extent of abuse and the lengths individuals and organisations have taken.
The Kelly family and the McGinns of this world are assisted by many ?
Corrupt, morally bankrupt, even criminal activity?
Scurrilous rumours?
They say "crime doesn't pay" think again.
Unacceptable most certainly, unbelievable? To be continued.

Kelly is a constant presence throughout this whole scandal.

I’ll leave it at that.

Are the Kelly's still involved with Celtic? There is a board member or main shareholder (Stephanie Kelly I think). Not sure if part of the family or just coincidental surname.

But I'm saying this to highlight that a "Kelly" has not just been involved since 1967, CBC set up, through the abusive years, the 90s cover up and 2000s, but even still in these scandalous "we are a separate entity" 2010s, 2020s years.

Surely to God there are tests to confirm whether or not they have dementia. I'm sure I've seen brain scans of sufferers which show the degeneration in parts of brain. May be wrong though.
We will release more in the coming weeks on this individual. Maybe sooner.
I hate saying this as some of you know. We apologise that we can’t show it now.
Let’s just say it’s been handed to the correct people to view.
Nobody will stop us showing it but it has to be handed to the authorities before anyone.

We’ve noticed a few posts that have been deleted and rightly so. Take the point scoring somewhere else please.
Spotlight aren’t interested in the point scoring and we will never reply to these posts.
It’s difficult this because it’s a thread like no other. We know more than anyone that club are guilty, and knew and said nothing.
If you want to point score then I’m led to believe that Twitter is the place to go.

Last edited:
CELTIC FC; THE LARGEST PAEDOPHILE INSTITUTION IN THE HISTORY OF WORLD SPORT

By their upbringing, they, and they know who “they” are. They are the rc religious institution.

They are not brought up to develop with a free and open mind.

They do not spend their lives trying to get a look at what's behind the curtain.

They like to have the curtain; the curtain hides the truth.

The curtain also provides them comfort and definition.

The exposure in Scotland is troublesome but manageable. However, international exposure would open the curtain. And would open the curtain behind that curtain.

Just caught the tail end of a report on STV news there about the CSA scandel. Anyone else catch it can give an update??

Back