Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Or if the government and justice system actually gave a fcuk they would come down on all the guilty peado protectors with all the might they came at Saville and all the other high profile abusers
makes you wonder who will be implicated as more evidence is uncovered and comes out. Saville was dead before his atrocities where fully uncovered, then the flood gates opened. the work being done by spotlight is unbelievable and I would love to help in some way, the fact that they are battling the authorities not just the manky mob says a lot.....

makes you wonder who will be implicated as more evidence is uncovered and comes out. Saville was dead before his atrocities where fully uncovered, then the flood gates opened. the work being done by spotlight is unbelievable and I would love to help in some way, the fact that they are battling the authorities not just the manky mob says a lot.....
Yeah the comment from spotlight that all the evidence will be published after the court cases have ended will be unbelievable. If this wasn't happening you'd think it was ridley scott's latest crime movie

It has crossed my mind a few times what the new CBC St Pat's have to say in all of this and did their previous 'history' as CBC transfer over when they changed name i.e. titles , cups etc and who provided the cash to re-brand and why?
The problem here is that, if previous history, and current history for that matter, is repeated, the CBC officials will agree they were a separate entity.
Whatever it takes to muddy the waters, create as much doubt as possible and protect the “good name” of CFC.

The problem here is that, if previous history, and current history for that matter, is repeated, the CBC officials will agree they were a separate entity.
Whatever it takes to muddy the waters, create as much doubt as possible and protect the “good name” of CFC.
Contracts, TUPE, who paid for the name change etc.

The devil is in the detail

Contracts, TUPE, who paid for the name change etc.

The devil is in the detail
I have no doubt Spotlight and the legal teams will have the legal info to diss my comment here.
I’m actually trying to get at them from the emotional, cultish, brainwashed, state that they’ve used over the years.

I see the manky mob are going daft today over some article on an Australian 'true crime' website apparently outing Walter and Souness for not going to the police about Neely, pretty sure it's a rehash of previous stories?

I see the manky mob are going daft today over some article on an Australian 'true crime' website apparently outing Walter and Souness for not going to the police about Neely, pretty sure it's a rehash of previous stories?

Not surprising really. Unfortunately there's tims in australia, and on the back of Rangers pulling out of the Aussie OF comp.

And because many Rangers supporters protested against funding their upcoming/imminent cfc paedo crimes.

Btw; hope Souness lays defamation charges.

It’s a rambling desperate pile of Barry White written by a no-mark with previous and read by a handful on a ‘true crime’ site where they don’t mention the real crimes of the Biggest Sporting Scandal In History.

A certain blogger is feeding him garbage. Deflection tactics whilst showing no sympathy for the victims of the crimes committed under the name of his own club.
Many attempts will be made to deviate this thread. Let’s not play into their hands.

Couldn't agree more. A full independent inquiry needs to be conducted on this. There are far too many questions that remain unanswered. Not least, why the SNP controlled Scottish Government elected to omit "religious and sporting institutions" from their inquiry into historic child abuse in Scotland. The reason they gave for this at the time was that if they included "religious and sporting institutions" then the inquiry would take too long. A very poor excuse for that omission and a complete whitewash of the truth of the matter.
' Take too long' ....no shame with Trams, Ferries, the safe opening of 2 showpiece Hospitals, but a CSA inquiry to include Sports & Religious institutions (mainly of the one faith who happen to be be their voter demographic), would take too long.Perhaps the Lady Chair could tell her side of the story and how she was impeded resulting in her resigning.

This not about taking any moral high ground ..its about doing whats right and what should have been done a long time ago.
The pretension that they have no case to answer is abhorrent.
The stalling and sanctimonious claptrap everyone is witnessing, Flabbergasting.
Exemption FC are being propped up by many? Apologists, charlatans and imposters.
Who really doesn't know what they are ?
They have a massive debt to many victims ?
Well and truly under the spotlight, the denials and deceit will not wash
Judgment day is coming and not before time .
Generations of young people abused at the epicentre of paedophiles paradise.

Got a feeling , could be wrong though that these will be more documents that their lawyers can't find
ie /lost/burned/under a famous carpet/time lapsed
In my own case I gave interviews about 12 years ago and just recently I was informed that it has now become an ongoing police investigation again. Similar to other cases, the interviews conducted at the time were “lost” however the police had brief reports of the interviews conducted and were able to re interview all concerned. I was told by officers that nothing is completely lost and there’s always something remaining. Paedophile reports do not vanish into thin air irrespective of what police or lawyers would have us believe. I will add that I am not connected to the Celtic cases and the abuser in my case is not “well connected.”

In my own case I gave interviews about 12 years ago and just recently I was informed that it has now become an ongoing police investigation again. Similar to other cases, the interviews conducted at the time were “lost” however the police had brief reports of the interviews conducted and were able to re interview all concerned. I was told by officers that nothing is completely lost and there’s always something remaining. Paedophile reports do not vanish into thin air irrespective of what police or lawyers would have us believe. I will add that I am not connected to the Celtic cases and the abuser in my case is not “well connected.”
Thanks and the best of luck to you.
Finding PAYE from them way back would be gold dust

Is this the one where the kid in question wasn’t physically assaulted but Neely had said something unacceptably suggestive?
Is it true that the kid’s father was a policeman?

Is this the one where the kid in question wasn’t physically assaulted but Neely had said something unacceptably suggestive?
Is it true that the kid’s father was a policeman?

Yes it was a verbal
Yes the boys father was
The security chief at the time was Alistair Hood who was an ex senior policeman himself.

The matter was dealt with correctly.

End of

Last edited:
They may not be able to help that they are attracted to minors but when they act on it against the wishes of the law and the minor involved they are then criminals and need to be punished.

She is a very dangerous individual.
You notice how careful she was not to mention the actual age range of 'minors'.

That's not the action of someone who thinks it's OK to be a 'Minor Attracted Person', is it?

Bump.
Just wondering if there is any updates. I know you all working in background and as said just because nothing said, doesnt mean nothing happening.

Bump.
Just wondering if there is any updates. I know you all working in background and as said just because nothing said, doesnt mean nothing happening.
Apologies for the late reply. We can’t go into too much detail for legal reasons.
Spotlight have recently handed evidence to the prosecution team of a certain perpetrator. This has also involved the police. It’s basically ongoing as we speak.
You’re correct in saying that work is continuing in the background on various issues with different Spotlight members investigating and gathering information.
I know we’ve said it previously. Once the court cases start then you will see Spotlight go to work.
Apologies if that’s not much of an update, but like we’ve said previously, there’s some things we can’t release.

Back