Cf1 row v

I can’t upload a photo from my seat but I sit in row o.

A decent seat, just can’t see the far touch line. You might be able to.

I think you can get pics from each location on the website.

Picture your view when you're looking at the pitch leaving the Copland Rear / come out the exits. Will be relatively similar from Row V as it's about 6/7 from the back of the Front

CD1 Row O

Does anybody know what the view is or what's directly in front of me? Next to the stairs and not far away from the glass siding of the stand but is it the concrete barrier or?

I’ve been in the front row once when I bought a ticket outside the ground and I must admit I didn’t like it. Some people like being so close to what’s happening but it was difficult to judge how near the line the ball is when played down the other side.

CF2 is were all the good sit, but you do know you're not allow to sing or stand in any where in the stand :cool:

I’ve been in the front row once when I bought a ticket outside the ground and I must admit I didn’t like it. Some people like being so close to what’s happening but it was difficult to judge how near the line the ball is when played down the other side.

I’m the front row of the CR and love it.

That’s a lovely story.

The OP is in Row V :)

The back of BF is Row AA OP so you’re about 6 from the back and will have a good view.

Cherie may well be the only poster brave enough to have her actual photo as an Avatar. Surprised the deviants on here haven’t jumped on it.

That’s a lovely story.

The OP is in Row V :)

The back of BF is Row AA OP so you’re about 6 from the back and will have a good view.
I realised when I reread the op last night but I knew certain people would enjoy it or at least find it useful so left it. I couldn’t be arsed basically :rolleyes:

Cherie may well be the only poster brave enough to have her actual photo as an Avatar. Surprised the deviants on here haven’t jumped on it.
I’ve said a few times any new manager should get a login as part of the induction so they know what players and tactics to play. The club do listen although I wonder why he’d choose Cherie...

I’m the front row of the CR and love it.
The guy I was next to and whose spare card I used did too. I assume everyone who sits there does but I didn’t. It was near the end of Charlie Adams time and he audibly bit back a few times.

The guy I was next to and whose spare card I used did too. I assume everyone who sits there does but I didn’t. It was near the end of Charlie Adams time and he audibly bit back a few times.

I’m rear rather than front mate.

It would be a long post to explain properly but your avatar is (now) the manager and semper said you’ve got your own pic as an avatar.
It’s a bit of a jibe about the FF experts etc.
It’ll become clearer.
Lol haven’t a clue how this works just joined

Back