Changing name on a season ticket

Rangerscoverboy

So yesterday with the hassle of getting a season ticket bought online using my wife's info and I need to change it to my name.

There's only so much info you can change online, do I need to contact the TO directly to update/correct things?

So yesterday with the hassle of getting a season ticket bought online using my wife's info and I need to change it to my name.

There's only so much info you can change online, do I need to contact the TO directly to update/correct things?
Get her to write a wee memo, headed " change of ownership" sign it and you hand it in or post if more convienient.

Personally would not bother unless you want travel club membership

If you really want to but don't need TC membership I would leave it a few weeks let things quieten down at TO saves any chance of error

Mines is in the mrs name and has been for a few years. Makes no difference.

It won’t matter unless like above you wish to the join the travel club if you don’t I wouldn’t go through the hassle

Back