Clancy gets Parkhead again

You will notice that even in defeat after the OF in December, there was no complaint about Clancy, that complain about everything especially after a defeat

Strange eh ?
Even they could not complain about the most one sided refereeing performance I have seen in an old firm game

On the contrary, I'd say they were flaunting how sewn up they have it and basically trolling us all.
It's neither laughing or flaunting it's poor and simple they have to get over the 10 in a row line regardless how they do it, I mean the majority of their Titles are tainted and where won without any competition. They have no shame coming from those who shouted the loudest about Sporting Integrity the double standards is to be admired all done wthe victim status still.

Yet Rangers sit back I'm asking myself why, I'm getting more annoyed with the Club on a Dailly basis than them now.

He’s been the referee when they have dropped 5 or their 8 points, he has to make it up to them somehow

transfermarkt.co.uk you can check the games which Kevin Clancy has done this season. This will be his 6th celtic game whereas he has only done 3 of ours including the OF game.
What have they got as his transfer value?

He must be the filths most valuable player?

He should never be allowed to ref again never mind their home games. Total cheat and just shows you that without doubt his employers are cheats as well.

The level of corruptness over the last 2 months has been disgusting. Dignified silence by the club does not work anymore.

You will notice that even in defeat after the OF in December, there was no complaint about Clancy, that complain about everything especially after a defeat

Strange eh ?
Kevin did his best for them that match, and they know it. Sending off Alfredo was his party piece.

Three of his last eight games will have been Celtic home games come the weekend.

Penalty against Rangers plus all the other ludicrous decisions

Penalty against Ross County that was questionable

If I were a betting man, I’d be hammering a penalty in the upcoming game.

Last edited:
If they win the league, how many of their games do you think he needs to referee before he gets a league winners medal? I suspect he already has enough appearances. On Heart and Hand I think I heard David Edgar saying that Clancy will do his 14th SPL game of the season this weekend of which 6 will have been Celtic games, 5 of which will have been at Parkhead. Just another coincidence eh.

It is beyond doubt now that they able to influence what referee is appointed to their games.

This is only going to get even worse next season, there is nothing to suggest the club are taking the necessary action behind the scenes

It is beyond doubt now that they able to influence what referee is appointed to their games.

This is only going to get even worse next season, there is nothing to suggest the club are taking the necessary action behind the scenes
That's even more alarming that the Club are remaining silent what are they scared off.

Thinking more about this and the only conclusion I can come to is that this is simply a 2 fingers up at our management team, given what Beale was given his ban for!

It almost seems like they are goading someone in an official capacity at Ibrox commenting on it.

Course he has and until our shitebag of a board call the SFA out he will continue to.

I am absolutely sick of our clubs unwillingness to grow a pair of baws and stand up and fight. The silence is deafening from S Robertson is an absolute disgrace.

Yes we are poor on the park but as I says the lack of fighting spirit from top to bottom at our club is sickening.

Will anything change, will it %^*& so what's the point in greeting about it anymore....

Celtic v Kilmarnock on Sunday.

I'm sorry for another referee thread, I really am. But surely it's... unusual for a referee to be at one venue so often?

We've got Collum for what it's worth.
That's his 3rd game for since we beat them.Getting plenty of payback games. Gave them a dodgy penalty against ross county when they were struggling and sent the hamilton boy off when they were getting beat added to his display against us it is plain what is happening with this corrupt organisation that runs scotshit football. Well seotic run the game here so is it strange?

He has refereed the them more than any other club:

Rangers - 3 games (1 v them)
Aberdeen - 3 games
Motherwell - 0 games
Livingston - 0 games
Hibernian - 3 games (1 v them)
Kilmarnock - will be 4 games (1 v them)
St Johnstone - 4 games (1 v them)
Ross County - 1 game (1 v them)
St Mirren - 2 games (1 v them)
Hamilton - 1 game
Hearts - 2 games

How can he referee 6 of their matches?
He doesn’t Referee them in the true meaning of the word, he is more doing a job for them

He has done 3 of our games all away from home, Celtic, Hearts and St Mirren
He will have done 6 of their games,
1 in August
1 in September
1 in October and since we beat them despite his cheating, and to ensure victory for them given 2 more septic home games, totally stinks, corruption running throughout the SFA. This has to called out
It means that one referee has far to much influence on the direction of the title. That should never be allowed. X number of referees, y number of teams. It's should work out pretty equally who you get on a rotational basis.
Have no idea how the appointments are made.

Back