Club deck lift

Bluesea81

Bit last minute, but does anyone have a contact number or email address where I could speak to someone about lift access to club deck for tonight.

If you don’t get a reply in time visit the ticket office before the game. They have been able to help us with this in the past

You can get an official letter but at such short notice you could just chap the door at the lift and someone will let you in. I had to use it for a while and before I had my letter used to just knock. Don't think I was ever actualyl asked to show my proof.

As others have said the disability matters email address is very helpful - I tore my calf playing football and they arranged a lift pass for me.

There is also a contact us section on the website. Could try both the ticket query and the disability section. I had to use it for a query today and got a call back in 20 minutes

After my knee surgeries I used to just rock up with my crutches and speak to them at the turnstile and would always be allowed up

I use the main stand lift as a companion to my old man. Anyone know what happens with the MyGers attendance points? They have my dads name on a list which they tick off and only his name. No smart cards are scanned and technically any person can be his companion for the day.

You can get an official letter but at such short notice you could just chap the door at the lift and someone will let you in. I had to use it for a while and before I had my letter used to just knock. Don't think I was ever actualyl asked to show my proof.
I was asked for my name which was ticked off on a list on Saturday. That was the first time though.

Back