Come and have a go with the Toytown Aggro!

mdingwall

Administrator
Come and have a go with the Toytown Aggro! :))

Many thanks for finding this to Dave Robbins.

That’s hilarious B-D

That's absolutely class, but why is there a naked guy squatting over a manhole (oo-err) in the second last picture? :D

The first name is Hugh, I know I'm being a dick for pointing this out but I can't help myself

The first time we ever snuck in underage to the Quo Vadis on PRW, there was almost a brawl over that exact debate during the pub quiz.

"And the answer to question 14, What were the names of the Trumpton Firemen. The names of the Trumpton Firemen were, of course: "Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb"

"Is it F-UUUUUU-CKKKKKK!" screamed someone from the other side of the pub

"Aye, it f kin is, ah was watchin' that with the weans this morning" was bellowed back across the bar at them and then it was bedlam for the next few minutes. :D

I know, cool story bro.

The police chasing the streaker is quality: very 70s.

The first time we ever snuck in underage to the Quo Vadis on PRW, there was almost a brawl over that exact debate during the pub quiz.

"And the answer to question 14, What were the names of the Trumpton Firemen. The names of the Trumpton Firemen were, of course: "Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb"

"Is it F-UUUUUU-CKKKKKK!" screamed someone from the other side of the pub

"Aye, it f kin is, ah was watchin' that with the weans this morning" was bellowed back across the bar at them and then it was bedlam for the next few minutes. :D

I know, cool story bro.

The police chasing the streaker is quality: very 70s.
Told you I was a dick!

Back