Covid Passports

Armadalebear

Just back from the game, disappointed, like all of us. My 2 girls are gutted to hear they cant get into the game on Thursday, A steward walked up to us apon entry today and said that we'll all need Covid passports on Thursday, when I explained they were under 16, he said it doesn't matter, stating its the law,

At the end of the game to day, it was announced over the tannoy that all supporters will require a Covid passport for the game on Thursday, This is so wrong!!!

If you are going to any of the settings in scope you will need to be able to demonstrate you are fully vaccinated or exempt. Check the entry requirements for venues and events in advance.

You may be asked to present evidence that you meet the criteria for entry.

This is confirmation that you are:

• fully vaccinated
  • you are medically exempt
  • on - or have participated in - a clinical trial
  • under 18 - if you are under 18 you are not required to provide a vaccination certificate or proof of exemption, but you may be asked to provide proof of your age if the venue requests this

Just back from the game, disappointed, like all of us. My 2 girls are gutted to hear they cant get into the game on Thursday, A steward walked up to us apon entry today and said that we'll all need Covid passports on Thursday, when I explained they were under 16, he said it doesn't matter, stating its the law,

At the end of the game to day, it was announced over the tannoy that all supporters will require a Covid passport for the game on Thursday, This is so wrong!!!
You only require your identity papers if you are asked for them. It is supposed to be spot checks, not everyone being asked. Also over 18s only

If you are going to any of the settings in scope you will need to be able to demonstrate you are fully vaccinated or exempt. Check the entry requirements for venues and events in advance.

You may be asked to present evidence that you meet the criteria for entry.

This is confirmation that you are:

• fully vaccinated
  • you are medically exempt
  • on - or have participated in - a clinical trial
  • under 18 - if you are under 18 you are not required to provide a vaccination certificate or proof of exemption, but you may be asked to provide proof of your age if the venue requests this
I spoke to a supervisor who told me they would be refused entry.

I spoke to a supervisor who told me they would be refused entry.
Sounds like they don’t know what they are talking about mate. Once again poor communication to the support. I’d wait for for clarification from the club, possibly Monday or even if the SLO can come in on it and clear things up.

Yep. No way they can check everybody. I’d just try another gate if you don’t have the document.

They would need to open the gates at about 4pm if they were to check every single supporter.
Guy who looked early 20s infront of me in the queue today was trying to scan his QR codes at the turnstile. He was shouting back for a steward to let him in stating he has his covid passport and it won't let him in B-D

Took my dad and dad in law to game yesterday, went around to show them how to get in and pretty early on.

Young steward, looked like first day on job ask for passport, I said we're from Northern Ireland and I thought this wasn't enforced until the 18th. She stood there with a blank expression and didn't seem to have a clue.

Guy in red coat appears and says go on.

I then went to my own turnstyle at GR which had no stewards.

I'd say any checks will be done early doors, there is no way these young stewards will be able to handle fans 15mins prior kick off.

They’re talking pish.

If you’re that worried, take your letter and edit it with their names on it

Took my dad and dad in law to game yesterday, went around to show them how to get in and pretty early on.

Young steward, looked like first day on job ask for passport, I said we're from Northern Ireland and I thought this wasn't enforced until the 18th. She stood there with a blank expression and didn't seem to have a clue.

Guy in red coat appears and says go on.

I then went to my own turnstyle at GR which had no stewards.

I'd say any checks will be done early doors, there is no way these young stewards will be able to handle fans 15mins prior kick off.
Steward on my turnstile had her head down , wasn't even looking as I walked in.

Back