David Bates on the Glasgow and Hamburg derbies

The RFFF is being used to build a stand at Achenhowie... anyone else see the potential for the watching training a few days before OF day? That'd be class!

How has young Bates been playing over there?

Considering the state of the Scotland team in defence, surely he must be better than Charlie Mulgrew?

The RFFF is being used to build a stand at Auchenhowie... anyone else see the potential for the watching training a few days before OF day? That'd be class!

This thread will just descend in to farce now that has been mentioned.

However, the first team train round at the other side of the HTC. The facility with seats which is being built is at the pitch used by the youths / reserves for their games.

This thread will just descend in to farce now that has been mentioned.

However, the first team train round at the other side of the HTC. The facility with seats which is being built is at the pitch used by the youths / reserves for their games.
Doesn’t mean we couldn’t ‘reappropriate’ the pitch for one session.

How has young Bates been playing over there?

Considering the state of the Scotland team in defence, surely he must be better than Charlie Mulgrew?
I was at the HSV v St.Pauli game and he did well. One of the stand outs in my opinion however the standard of play wasn’t the best.
HSV have taken a few heavy defeats this season but he wasn’t involved. Up until last weekend they had only lost 2 goals in the time Bates was on the park ( I’ll try and find the source of that).

Back