Day trip itinerary?

Not much drinking time really, probs 3 hours before they bus us to the ground.

%^*& it beers at 1am on Wednesday haha
The ground is a 15 minute walk from where the buses leave. I doubt many will be getting the buses at 3 o'clock.

The ground is a 15 minute walk from where the buses leave. I doubt many will be getting the buses at 3 o'clock.

Maby a little exaggeration on m part but we will leave probably just before 4pm for a 5pm kick off.

Just need to start early in the house, though I do enjoy being at a meeting point and being there for a longish time.

Can't complain too much we don't pick the kick of times.

The itinerary mentions "do not leave any personal belongings on the coaches". Are there any regular day trippers on here? If so, is it normally ok to take a small bag with you to carry stuff like phone charger and other stuff and do you normally leave it on the coach?
Man -bag loyal. Wouldn't travel without it.

Does anyone know if braga are still selling tickets for section next to rangers fan, I have 2 tickets from the club but it’s the main stand category A tickets and would prefer to be closer to the bears.

I've just had a swatch online..

The main square we'll be getting dropped at looks amazing.. plenty boozers and I'm sure it's the same area fans have hired out 1 or 2 of the boozers.

How strict are the buses?.. could we stay at the square a bit longer and walk to the stadium?

The buses leave the square at 3pm for a 5pm kick off.. it's only a 20 minute walk according to google maps.

I've just had a swatch online..

The main square we'll be getting dropped at looks amazing.. plenty boozers and I'm sure it's the same area fans have hired out 1 or 2 of the boozers.

How strict are the buses?.. could we stay at the square a bit longer and walk to the stadium?

The buses leave the square at 3pm for a 5pm kick off.. it's only a 20 minute walk according to google maps.
Not strict at all mate, nobody will be forcing you to get the bus at 3 o'clock.

I'm sure the majority will start walking up at around 4ish.

Back