December 19th 2020

Jose Calypso

Official Ticketer
We struggled at home to Motherwell. Ultimately went on to win 3-1 and for me was the turning point on the season that drove us on. The next day that lot won’t the covid cup.

More or less a year to the day things are very similar.

We struggled at home yesterday but got over the line and got the 3 points. Then a cup final the next day.

Let’s hope yesterdays scrappy win is the platform for more celebrations at the end of the season.

We struggled at home to Motherwell. Ultimately went on to win 3-1 and for me was the turning point on the season that drove us on. The next day that lot won’t the covid cup.

More or less a year to the day things are very similar.

We struggled at home yesterday but got over the line and got the 3 points. Then a cup final the next day.

Let’s hope yesterdays scrappy win is the platform for more celebrations at the end of the season.
This is the first clear run Gio getting to spend on training field and hopefully work on tactics and start to kick on

Covid cup? I'm lost.
Exactly,

We won the league during the pandemic so it’s clutching at straws for us to call a league cup “covid cup”

Todays result has made them think they’re world beaters again which is nice as we will knock them right back down to earth on the 2nd

EDIT - Didn’t realise OP was on about previous Scottish Cup

Last edited:
What did you say to get the ban ?
A poster quoted one of my earlier posts from the match thread, gloating that I was negative etc etc (which I was) and he was a better fan than because he kept believing. In my defence the match threads are mental at the best of times and I was very drunk, so told him to go away.

Back