Defoe joins Spurs as an academy coach and ambassador.

evo14

Official Ticketer

Ronseal. Good luck to him. Won’t be many better than him to be a club ambassador.

Ronseal. Good luck to him. Won’t be many better than him to be a club ambassador.
Wasn't the talk he was joining us for this role and was discussed during our friendly with them?

I wish him every success- although there's a touch of regret that he's not doing a similar job for us
Of course being practical - we can't accommodate every ex-player

Anyway thanks for all your contribution to our cause - it's greatly appreciated
Hope you nail it there & you'll be very welcome any time you visit us JD

A true gentleman

When he signed I was a bit suspicious that it was an old pals move by Gerrard that would last 6 months.

Defoe was an absolute diamond all though his time at Rangers though; stepped up to the task, scoring goal on the pitch and providing leadership in the dressing room.

One of those players that you feel privileged to have seen play football, and to have had play for your club.

Good luck to him.

Someone I'm glad we saw in a Rangers shirt even in the twilight of his career.

A top class pro.

Good luck to him.
He is one of the few players that even rival fans like.

A genuinely amazing guy.

I still can’t believe he won the league with us, and that he was still a belter of a player

Really happy for him, a great role to get.

JD must be one of very few if any ex players that no one ever criticises. Never a bad word said about him. A true gentleman and model professional.

Perfect role for him totally professional in every way good luck to him not that he needs any

Back