Delighted to have my 'panty wetting' thoughts in the lead up to today proven a load of rubbish.

Supersonic55

I was worried ahead of today, I thought we were completely out of form and played with no fluidly or tempo, as I mentioned over the last few weeks more than once I was concerned by the way the bheasts were pressing teams and pinning them back whilst scoring plenty goals in the process.
Absolutely delighted to be completely wrong lol

I was worried ahead of today, I thought we were completely out of form and played with no fluidly or tempo, as I mentioned over the last few weeks more than once I was concerned by the way the bheasts were pressing teams and pinning them back whilst scoring plenty goals in the process.
Absolutely delighted to be completely wrong lol
Nothing wrong with holding your hands up brother B-D

We have not been playing well, that is the truth. They have been absolutely flying in certain games, so no one had any idea how this game would work out.

I thought we played within ourselves and barring a few good chances for them, we were very comfortable.

It bodes well that even with a terrible run up to the game for us, we still in control and were the masters.

Up until I saw the team sheet today I had no worries, but will admit that the lineup terrified me and I thought we were getting done. What a performance though and thrilled to be proven wrong.
Yup. When I saw Leon at right back I was really scared about Kyogo up against him but man he shut me up. Most of the team played really well Robbie and Leon in particular gave me the fear but I'm really happy how they played.

I said yesterday that MF was key.

Kamara, Davis and Aribo stood up and it put the beasts off their stride.

Back