Did John Hartson get any pulls for gambling(?)

willbear

Think I asked this before but surely somec*nt knew he was at it?. Cannot remember anything about any
possible punishments, regarding while he was playing?. Obviously never used same company as IB or
JB. Could be the team colour that makes that swings it maybe?.

Think I asked this before but surely somec*nt knew he was at it?. Cannot remember anything about any
possible punishments, regarding while he was playing?. Obviously never used same company as IB or
JB. Could be the team colour that makes that swings it maybe?.
youve answered your own question.

Players getting done for betting seems to be a more recent phenomenon. Back in the 80's it was common knowledge who the big bettors were - Stein and Frank McGarvey for example - and nothing ever happened.
Perhaps in those days it was cash between a player and a trusted local bookie who wouldn't clipe. Whereas nowadays it is traceable online bets with a national chain and that once confidential bond between a gentleman and his bookmaker has gone forever.

need to just factor in that IB and JB are total morons for what they did. IB betting against his own team is one of the most despicable acts in football. It grinds my gears that he ever played for us, JB As well.

Hartson - you can only speculate his own involvement, however do not expect to EVER hear any more about it. sweep sweep

No,great conspiracy here, at the time half the Rangers first team players were never away from,the bookies and they never got done either .

The one I remember is all the Wimbledon players betting on John Scales to score and going mad when he did.

Back