Disgusted and sick of the bloody excuses!

its just sickening to see them yet again beat us and win another cup and to even do it 10 men is even more of a brass neck for us.

I did think the goal they scored shouldn't have stood but, our players are pathetic and just do not have the winners mentality to actually be climbing the steps to receive the cup. We have players that just need to now be shipped out as they clearly aren't going to improve..Tav for starters.I also don't understand why Arfield is constantly in the team when his mindset on his game right now and, we are getting not enough from him

Tav should have acted like a Captain and took the penalty and if he missed then at least he would have made an attempt and stood tall but instead he wimped out and let Alfie take the flak...that's not a Captain for me..

We need players that are so hungry for the win that they will give their all and we did not get that today from this team and its just sickening now...
I agree with you on a lot of different types of subjects,but on this occasion your talking out of your arse mate and need to step back and take a bit of perspective on yesterday's game.
Totally over top top knee jerk reaction that you always get on here and it's always the same ffs.

I think frustration is getting to a lot of us. How many times do we dominate matches and fail to win. Look back over this season's match threads. How often does someone post 'on another day we'd have scored 7'
That's the problem, too often we lack the ruthlessness of a winning team and nothing appears to be getting done about it.
Until we address this problem we won't be the team we all dearly want us to be.

It's very simple: the basic facts are that we lost because a clearly offside goal was allowed to stand, and also because we missed a penalty kick. Had the linesman done his job and had Morelos done his, Rangers would be celebrating their first trophy of the season.

Their keepers had the game of his life and some big decisions never went our way but I still fear we're short of genuine match winning quality.

Mainly our front 3 failed to deliver when it mattered. Morelos was denied by some good saves but on other occasions failed to show composure and sent the ball high and wide. Kent was largely anonymous and ineffective the past 2 games and Aribo is a square peg in a round hole out there.
To be honest think Alfie was trying a bit to hard yesterday he lacked his normal composure .but I,m sure he,'ll bounce back.

It's very simple: the basic facts are that we lost because a clearly offside goal was allowed to stand, and also because we missed a penalty kick. Had the linesman done his job and had Morelos done his, Rangers would be celebrating their first trophy of the season.
You could also argue mate we should have had a penalty kick for browns challenge on Alfie.. also think we had a decent shout for the challenge on Wolfson as well.

This is where I stand on it. I like Tav but it's getting more difficult to defend him, at least in the capacity of Captain.

I've said before that I think McGregor should have the armband. I know some folk don't like goalkeepers as skipper but he is the only one in that squad (other than Davis) who is a proven winner.
I disagree the only natural captain in this team right now is Jack

its just sickening to see them yet again beat us and win another cup and to even do it 10 men is even more of a brass neck for us.

I did think the goal they scored shouldn't have stood but, our players are pathetic and just do not have the winners mentality to actually be climbing the steps to receive the cup. We have players that just need to now be shipped out as they clearly aren't going to improve..Tav for starters.I also don't understand why Arfield is constantly in the team when his mindset on his game right now and, we are getting not enough from him

Tav should have acted like a Captain and took the penalty and if he missed then at least he would have made an attempt and stood tall but instead he wimped out and let Alfie take the flak...that's not a Captain for me..

We need players that are so hungry for the win that they will give their all and we did not get that today from this team and its just sickening now...

I hope you have looked back on this today and realised what a rip roaring lady's front bottom you made of yourself.

The kind of person (never a supporter) the club can do without

I hope you have looked back on this today and realised what a rip roaring lady's front bottom you made of yourself.

The kind of person (never a supporter) the club can do without
Thanks for that.

The club can "do without " someone that's only questioning why we can't win a trophy against a 10 man scum team!!
Ok, I apologise for wanting us to succeed.

Last edited:
Thanks for that.

The club can "do without " someone that's only questioning why we can't win a trophy against a 10 man scum team!!
Ok, I apologise for wanting us to succeed.

Nothing wrong with questioning but even after admitting your nonsense about who was taking the penalty was posted before it was common knowledge that Morelos was the nominated taker you still are pathetically rabbiting on.

Nothing wrong with questioning but even after admitting your nonsense about who was taking the penalty was posted before it was common knowledge that Morelos was the nominated taker you still are pathetically rabbiting on.

The only issue with the penalty is that it was hit with no confidence, pathetic effort in a cup final.

I’m sick of us going there and not lighting a trophy we’re becoming what Aberdeen had done for years turning up final after final and not having the mentality or quality to win them.

The only issue with the penalty is that it was hit with no confidence, pathetic effort in a cup final.

I’m sick of us going there and not lighting a trophy we’re becoming what Aberdeen had done for years turning up final after final and not having the mentality or quality to win them.

The issue with the penalty yesterday was asking Alfie to take the responsibility. Had the game been 3-4 weeks ago I would have had no issue with that, but it is apparent that the guys form has dipped. He simply didn't look the same player against the sheep, but he is only human and can't reasonably be expected to go through a season without having a few poor games amidst the numerous match winning performances. Given that drop-off in form and the pressure on him to score against them, I'm not sure it was a great call.

As for us becoming perpetual runners-up, are you Rip Van Winkel? Have you slept through the last 10 years?

The issue with the penalty yesterday was asking Alfie to take the responsibility. Had the game been 3-4 weeks ago I would have had no issue with that, but it is apparent that the guys form has dipped. He simply didn't look the same player against the sheep, but he is only human and can't reasonably be expected to go through a season without having a few poor games amidst the numerous match winning performances. Given that drop-off in form and the pressure on him to score against them, I'm not sure it was a great call.

As for us becoming perpetual runners-up, are you Rip Van Winkel? Have you slept through the last 10 years?

I wish I had slept through the last 10 years mate. I’m alluding to every season since we’ve been back in the top flight Hampden has become a burden for us when it used to be our second home. I’m insisting that’s what looks like we are doing what Aberdeen do/done get to the final and never win.

As a Captain I have no issue with Tav handing it over as he obviously thought it was the correct thing to do.

We needed more from Kent and Arfield yesterday and the subs were baffling to say the least

Right now Rangers lack a quality midfielder who can dictate a game. Kent is very inconsistent and there's absolutely nobody capable of consistently performing wide right. Up front? Morelos continues his fantastic form except for the very biggest games against Celtic.

Squad needs 3 or 4 players. A first choice midfielder, a first choice right sided attacker and competition on the left and up front.
Pretty sure we dominated and dictated that game.

I

What a load a shite......gie yersel a shake ffs

We got fcking cheated end off,the game would have went to extra time and we would have won,we tore them to shreds ffs,its the fcking bet fred cup would have been nice but the leagues far the bigger prize and from what I seen yesterday we can go on and win it

Back