Article Do not sell flights or hotel rooms.

I get that it’s hard on the admin on here to keep up, but surely it’s only official ticket sellers that can post in here. It’s got to be a good thing for all bears.
WATP

I get that it’s hard on the admin on here to keep up, but surely it’s only official ticket sellers that can post in here. It’s got to be a good thing for all bears.
WATP
We've had instances over the years where we have had to remove ticket authorisation from users because of disputes. But that was over £20 or £30 not hundreds of pounds.

We've had instances over the years where we have had to remove ticket authorisation from users because of disputes. But that was over £20 or £30 not hundreds of pounds.
Is a bus ticket from Seville to Faro at a fixed face value price acceptable? I’d hate it to go to waste when people are trying to sort arrangements.

Its tough for you - but if a sale goes wrong and people start asking us what we're going to do about being ripped off for hundreds of pounds what do you expect us to do?
Nothing. You just put a disclaimer saying we aren’t responsible for any sales of tickets etc. Any grown up will be able to read that and understand. Just like at a car park you get “valuables left in car at owner’s own risk etc.” I don’t know why anyone would think the administrator of a football forum would have any way of regulating transactions between fans, that’s madness.

Nothing. You just put a disclaimer saying we aren’t responsible for any sales of tickets etc. Any grown up will be able to read that and understand. Just like at a car park you get “valuables left in car at owner’s own risk etc.” I don’t know why anyone would think the administrator of a football forum would have any way of regulating transactions between fans, that’s madness.
If only life was that simple mate.

No offence, but if nothing else, buyers should expect some sort of post history.
A new poster(complete stranger) asking for hundreds of pounds, does not inspire confidence.
Try Ebay.:p
PS As per rules you need to be registered on the forum for at least a year, you wouldn't qualify to sell anything.

Last edited:
Back