Dominic Solanke - a step closer ?

According certain ex Gers.players there will definately be loan deals coming in, if D.King can't produce the funds for Stevie G.

A loan deal for Solanke probably comes with a 1-2 million fee on top of his wages.

Loans aren't free

Haha. Where to start with folk like this.
So what do you dispute? Posting shite like this does nothing to counter what i said.

I watched Liverpool a lot this season and whenever he played it was clear as day that his hold up play was average, his finishing was poor, he's not a great runner with the ball and despite being a big lad he's not much of a physical presence against grown men, when you add all those things together it doesn't make a good player. The only reason he got any playing time at Liverpool is because they lack attacking depth after their front 3 and the only reason Solanke left to go to Liverpool was for playing time. We really should be looking at players better than Solanke and not just picking up Liverpool players because they're a big club and it means they should have good players to get on loan.

Solanke has done nothing of note outside of youth team football for club/country to warrant any hype

Follow follow at it's moron best again.

Solanke has come on with 5-10 minutes left in a minimal amount of EPL games.

These games have either been won and Liverpool have taken the foot of the gas if have decided to shut up shop.

We will know at the end of July if we have him or not.

He's highly rated at melwood

A loan deal for Solanke probably comes with a 1-2 million fee on top of his wages.

Loans aren't free

Liverpool don’t charge loan fees apparently, they just ask that they play a certain amount of matches or else thy charge a penalty fee, their way of trying to make sure they get as many games as possible.

Surely the gaffer will know what both of these strikers bring to our party ?
A fit Ings would be great for us imo though.
I always worry that new managers fall into the trap of thinking anything relating to the EPL is automatically of a different class to anything in Scotland and ultimately underestimate how difficult a division it is to play in. I know nothing of the boy Solanke and maybe he would be our Dembele, but I'd still rather go with a proven striker.

So what do you dispute? Posting shite like this does nothing to counter what i said.

I watched Liverpool a lot this season and whenever he played it was clear as day that his hold up play was average, his finishing was poor, he's not a great runner with the ball and despite being a big lad he's not much of a physical presence against grown men, when you add all those things together it doesn't make a good player. The only reason he got any playing time at Liverpool is because they lack attacking depth after their front 3 and the only reason Solanke left to go to Liverpool was for playing time. We really should be looking at players better than Solanke and not just picking up Liverpool players because they're a big club and it means they should have good players to get on loan.

Solanke has done nothing of note outside of youth team football for club/country to warrant any hype

We played Eduardo Herrera and Kenny Miller up front last season. Maybe I don’t have such high standards for signings but I don’t think we need be looking for greater quality than a young English International striker that Jurgen Klopp deemed good enough to be in his champions league final squad. He’d be a big get.

Folk seriously arguing against a young guy who won player of the tournament at the under20 World Cup last summer, and is worth a place on the bench of the champions league runners up.

Jurgen Klopp rates him, but Tam the plasterer from the Milk thinks he was shite in the 10 minute substitute appearance he watched.

What a place this is.

Folk seriously arguing against a young guy who won player of the tournament at the under20 World Cup last summer, and is worth a place on the bench of the champions league runners up.

Jurgen Klopp rates him, but Tam the plasterer from the Milk thinks he was shite in the 10 minute substitute appearance he watched.

What a place this is.
Hahaha oh how I laughed!

Of course you did. Shame your talents are wasted here and not with a football club.

Of course you did. Shame your talents are wasted here and not with a football club.
How are you able to have a conversation with anyone in life? If someone says something you don't like/agree with it's smartarse comment after another without providing any sort of counter to what was said.

I have watched Solanke a lot a Liverpool and i don't rate him at all. Unless you actually think there's something to his game that i'm not seeing then there's zero point to replying

If a rumours are true, we’ll be kitted our in red this season and the players will be running out to YNWA. Jokes but we will be linked with anyone and everyone outside Liverpool’s 1st 11 before the window shuts.

How are you able to have a conversation with anyone in life? If someone says something you don't like/agree with it's smartarse comment after another without providing any sort of counter to what was said.

I have watched Solanke a lot a Liverpool and i don't rate him at all. Unless you actually think there's something to his game that i'm not seeing then there's zero point to replying
How could you watch him a lot at Liverpool when he’s barely played due to the senior players in front of him ? Chelsea, Liverpool and England all saw something in his game so there was zero point in you commenting what you did !

How could you watch him a lot at Liverpool when he’s barely played due to the senior players in front of him ? Chelsea, Liverpool and England all saw something in his game so there was zero point in you commenting what you did !
He came on as a sub plenty of times and did nothing, if he started he did nothing. . 27 appearances is plenty of times to make yourself present in at least a handful of them and he very rarely did.

Chelsea kept him because he was great at youth level so why wouldn't they, England picked him for youth teams because he was a great youth player obviously, Liverpool picked him up because of his track record at that level and hoped he could make the breakthrough there and failed to make himself the clear backup striker in his first season, there's a reason a player with 27 appearances for Liverpool this season is being linked to us on loan and that's because they don't think he's good enough for them at the moment and possibly ever

If people are happy to sign a striker on loan who's averaging a goal every 7 games to potentially be our #1 striker if Morelos is sold then i worry about the standard people are willing to accept for players who are going to have to be crucial in breaking away from the rest and challenging for the title. It's one thing if he was going to come here and be a back up striker that would very occasionally play because we need much better squad players than we currently have in that role and Solanke is certainly a better player than Kenny Miller at his age or Eduardo Herrera but Liverpool aren't going to send him here on loan if thats the case

He came on as a sub plenty of times and did nothing, if he started he did nothing. . 27 appearances is plenty of times to make yourself present in at least a handful of them and he very rarely did.

Chelsea kept him because he was great at youth level so why wouldn't they, England picked him for youth teams because he was a great youth player obviously, Liverpool picked him up because of his track record at that level and hoped he could make the breakthrough there and failed to make himself the clear backup striker in his first season, there's a reason a player with 27 appearances for Liverpool this season is being linked to us on loan and that's because they don't think he's good enough for them at the moment and possibly ever

If people are happy to sign a striker on loan who's averaging a goal every 7 games to potentially be our #1 striker if Morelos is sold then i worry about the standard people are willing to accept for players who are going to have to be crucial in breaking away from the rest and challenging for the title. It's one thing if he was going to come here and be a back up striker that would very occasionally play because we need much better squad players than we currently have in that role and Solanke is certainly a better player than Kenny Miller at his age or Eduardo Herrera but Liverpool aren't going to send him here on loan if thats the case
200w.gif

Back