Don Robertson apologised to Mcinnes for allowing celtic's goal to stand

I didn't watch the game so can't comment on McInnes' assertion that it probably wouldn't have made any difference to the outcome, but can you imagine the uproar if it had been the other way round & that decision had gone Kilmarnock's way & they built on it & won the game?

What happened in 2010 would pale in comparison imo.

The same ref has previous for this I'm sure, also involving them.

So, a Celtic supporting ref helps Celtic to a win, AGAIN!

Is everybody else just happy with this? it’s fucking match fixing when it is happening all the time.

It’s got to the point where Scottish football is fixed from the outset.

they created this false narrative about all refs being against them & mobilised
they've made sure their own fans (largely of the uber rabid variety) got into the system and worked their way up

no only have we watched it
but the rest of the league cheerlead it
they criticise a ref with no justification - radio silence elsewhere
we criticise with justification - rest of the league file in behind them to denounce

It was a ridiculous decision. The amount of times I've seen a game stopped at Ibrox for a head knock when you can tell they're making the most of it annoys me.

It's becoming a part of the black arts in the game.

The perfect example being the Killie player the other week at Ibrox going down like a flounder, then up with a start, when he knows he's not getting the decision and we're on the attack.

For me, a red card sends out the right signals.

Of course what will happen then is the player will stay down feigning the injury until the physio is allowed on, making the cheating seem legit.

The only thing I can see round this, in the case of a head knock is play is stopped immediately and the player is sidelined and not allowed back on the park for 10-15 minutes and no subs allowed on. You'd soon see a stop to it.

Ok so the ref got it wrong, very poor. But what the phuck are the VAR officials doing? We've had two goals chalked off for "fouls" before the goals were scored and pulled back, why wasn't this?
The bigger issue is that Collum who thought punching a ball out of play didnt warrant a VAR review, is now in charge of these cnuts.

Tells you all you need to know about our little back water
Ross County game guy goes down head knock play stopped in under 10 secs
The rattlers however well another honest mistake
At least Mcinnes called him out
Del knows exactly what's happening just like us

There needs to be repercussions for continuous failure to do their job correctly, surely? You can’t make “mistakes” so frequently and there not be any consequences.

Was it Robertson that sent off Sterling and refused to change his mind at the monitor only to be told he was wrong by VAR review panel.

What happened to him for that? Nothing.

O'Riley was never a penalty last week either and Collum ignored VAR again.
It was mate

He might as well have come back from the monitor giving the vicky to all 4 stands at Ibrox that night.

How many more mistakes can this cheating clown make ?

They have previous for this we had a player lying prone in the six yard box from a head knock when they scored against us a couple of seasons ago at the piggery
I was wondering why it didn't go back to VAR.

Seems like every 50/50 goes Celtics way, even the two marginal offsides.

Has anyone been on yet to say the refs need help, treble their money, better training ? woeful standards, just mare bad luck ?

He has probably only said sorry in the hope the Killie manager decides not to speak about it. I wonder how often they apologize to our manager, cant imagine there is many times when they upset Celtic.

What a season the refs have had, i knew there would be some bias but this has just been incredible, they seem so relaxed and totally believe in what they do. Can see the cup final being the worst of the lot ofcourse they are the form side atm, all depends how Rangers start the game if its close it will be corrupt.

The ref saw in real time that the player was down holding his face (ie. a head knock) yet let play continue.

VAR saw on replays that Idah's arm hit him on the nose, thus bursting his nose. Why was he not asked to review this?

We had a goal disallowed against them for a foul in the build up. This was no different.

The ref saw in real time that the player was down holding his face (ie. a head knock) yet let play continue.

VAR saw on replays that Idah's arm hit him on the nose, thus bursting his nose. Why was he not asked to review this?

We had a goal disallowed against them for a foul in the build up. This was no different.

It was worse.

Ours wasn't a head knock DH88.

It does make a difference a 5th minute goal ruins Killies game plan and way they approached the game not saying they win but they never get %^*& all there way

Just like he awarded celtic a penalty after 10 minutes at Tynecastle.

It started the very first game of the season.

Nick Walsh awarded celtic a penalty 15 minutes in v Ross County

He awarded them a penalty 5 minutes in at Easter Road.

They do like an early decision to settle celtic, or an early booking for an opposition player to put them on the back foot.

How could they not go back and check it then? They’ve chopped of 2 of our goals against them for incidents that happened ages before.

Does anyone have the refereeing stats
? Surely that cnut handles a disproportionate number of their games.

Reactions: TNT
My goodness!!!!

The Rogue SFA Mega ensuring that the Mhob get over the line.

Collum and Robertson just to make sure -well done Willie Bhoy instead of being sacked for utter incompetence/cheating you are rewarded in the a league that VAR has PROVEN to resemble the shadiest tin-pot countries in the world.

Hilarious and unbelievably TERRIFYING if Rangers accept this scandalous situation for another season.

RANDOM officials for EVERY game drawn out of a jar might give us -and other teams a chance.

He SHOULD have apologised but was too busy thinking “yaaas that’s us won the league”
They’ll never be a level playing field as long as the referee pool is infested with yahoos.
Or maybe thinking 'Me and my family will survive another summer' !!!!!

Months ago I said there was a battle going on between Collum, Clancy and Robertson to win the Best Mhob Ref Award.

Robertson and Clancy performed well pleasing the Demented Leprechaun and the Mhob on many occasions

Robertson certainly blew it when Beaton's request to review 2 incidents was just too HUMILIATING even for him to ignore - but he has preformed fantastically since to repair the damage!!!

BUT clear winner was Willie Bhoy not seeing Johnson punch the ball out of play - and VAR being dismissed.

Willie Bhoy gets promoted - runners up won't be too disappointed though!!!!

If that goal doesn’t stand and play is stopped, who can honestly say what would have happened. Benefit goes to Timothy again.

Not read the whole thread but after seeing the incident, goal should’ve been chopped off after var intervention
VAR were quick to go back to the Lawrence “foul” and chop off Cyril’s goal at Ibrox
I suppose the VAR were too busy celebrating and forgot to look back at the blatant fouls by the goal scorer

How many more mistakes can this cheating clown make ?

They have previous for this we had a player lying prone in the six yard box from a head knock when they scored against us a couple of seasons ago at the piggery
Rodgers would be thrown out of football in any other league for putting a referee in danger from Luna -tics - but this is Tin-Pot SFA Scotland

Remember the balloon Madden stopping play when Jota “felt” his hamstring as Hearts were breaking free with an extra man at the piggery

The same game they were allowed an offside goal

While debate continues to rage over the potentially offside Parkhead goal Crawford Allan admitted it "probably" shouldn't have stood

Yet Madden played on to allow celtic to score with our player down with a head knock.

Never watched that game, but in what context was this mistake made in light VAR being used?

Back