Don't get complacent...

You see, that's the one thing I don't get about twitter - why follow people or entities that are opposed to your way of thinking and viewpoints? Oh, I know the usual "know your enemies" line will be trotted out, but come on to f*ck, why would you follow anyone or anything associated with the scum in any way shape or form?

Exactly, I like Twitter to be my insular place where I don't need to interact or see those whoI cant be arsed with. If I want that I can check Facebook.

Its mental when you read our own club website and you have rival fans being the first to comment and avid followers, even more so when it is members of our media team etc. Me or my mates have no idea who the equivalents on their side are, proper bonkers

How’s thid utter embarrassment not being called out by journalists or politicians even on twitter?

They get away with slander time and time again.

Reminds of the time when Gazza played the sash (note perfect I may add) on an imaginary flute or when our ground staff worked the miracle of turning a green pitch into an the most beautiful and finest piece of Orange regalia I’ve ever had the privilege to lay my eyes upon. Their faux offendedness knows no limits and as such it is probably taught to them from a young age, hell, its probably a sectarian offence for anyone not of their ilk to even suggest or even think that they are wrong or god forbid making it up!!

People like Haggerty go out their way to be offended in their daily life. (certainly never had a wolf whistle directed at her)
Or just maybe she needs to get down to Septic park for some of those free sanitary packs, or is she offended more than once a month ?

Any chance of screen grabs for those of us blocked from seeing her tweets?

9vglm1.png

k9zvo2.png

Always the victim. F*cking crackpot boot :D

Dear Angela superior maybe the guy was a beach boys fan whistling sloop john b or are you too much of a bigot to care

Mate the whole encounter probably didn't even happen.

I'd bet my mortgage on it not happening at all. She's fu*king deranged.

But, from her perspective, job done. Rangers name blackened and associated with a song i haven't heard sung in years, plus screenshots of the replies from Bears telling her exactly what she is... Goebbels would be proud.

She's a NON entity, a nobody and when these gutter rags go out of circulation for good in less than a decade bigoted c*nts like this will be out a job.

She's a fcking embarrassment.

Great news in recent weeks with the club on the front foot in attacking its enemies...But don't go getting complacent, we're still up against it:

https://twitter.com/AngelaHaggerty/status/1005094024871587840

News Editor at the Sunday Herald and embittered republican troll, Angela Haggerty, indulging in black propaganda on a public forum.

Well, that didn't go well for her.

Actually @Boldvale, it went EXACTLY as she planned.

She put this out knowing it would attract attention, be shared on forums/social media.

The absolute spackers who fall for it and give her sectarian abuse back ie "19th Century Terrorist", "mentally challenged", "bead rattler" and even "cow", "fat ride", or whatever it might be gives her all the ammunition needed to beat down the PUL community and men.

They spin it as evidence of the problem in this country. Other journos and politicians share it and they use the powers they have to attack our communities, because people think they're fucking smart by posting abuse to her.

People need to grow the %^*& up, see the bigger picture and stop acting the lady's front bottom. The sooner they do that, the sooner people like Haggerty and her cohorts will get their come uppance.

Last edited:
@JorgAlbertz bang on the money.

'Box Clever' is a great phrase and ideal, but it's never going to work on social media where all it takes is one halfwit to give the cow the screenshot she wants.

I'm not sure if there is a way to beat these scumbag - the only blessing is that she has no 'voice' beyond the immediate confines of her swamp. The people who follow her are already of the mindset which she tries so readily to reinforce.

It would be prudent, perhaps, to compile a dossier of her tactics - which could be brought out if she ever, somehow, found her way to a position of more authority (which she won't, of course, as she's evidently a dumb kant).

Back