Dortmund allocation

That's a bloody disgrace in all honesty.

Giving them half of the eighteen yard box and the top right hand corner of the goal is asking for trouble. It'll be hard enough for us already without this nonsense from the club.

***edit to add*** the OP originally had a pic with a rough line of the segregation drawn on. It looked like the lines stopped on the pitch. It's been deleted now, so I look like I'm complaining, which I wasn't!

Last edited:
That's a bloody disgrace in all honesty.

Giving them half of the eighteen yard box and the top right hand corner of the goal is asking for trouble. It'll be hard enough for us already without this nonsense from the club.
I don't think the club would've had the final say.

Away fans price is capped at €45 in the Europa League, €70 in Champions League
That’s unbelievable, never knew that was a thing

Pricing strategy was evidently ok as the games sold out but doesn’t make the club look too great when people in an equivalent/worse seat pays more

That’s a disgrace shifting the Broomloan bears out their seats to accommodate Dortmund fans ….

Give them 800 like the rest a thum.

Yes I am being sarcastic as that’s generally the standard reply to whether we give a certain other team 2500

#broomloanforbears

Pricing strategy was evidently ok as the games sold out but doesn’t make the club look too great when people in an equivalent/worse seat pays more
It think it came about after both Manchester United and Liverpool fans were charged for a certain amount for knock out games a few seasons I think somethings like €100? and UEFA stepped in to put a cap in, I am sure both clubs subsidised the ticket price in the end

Dortmund have been charging 49.50 euros for the last week. Anyone could buy them, strange carry on.

Fair enough.

Still don’t think it’s a good look for the club that people in restricted view will pay more than the away fans. Understand that a reduction of £7 per ticket is a substantial amount of money for the club but our fans shouldn’t be paying more for an equivalent or worse view

Unsure of what the answer should be though

This happens in all epl games. Away fans pay 30 quid for games. As an example I’m going to Everton on Saturday and my ticket is £30 yet just along from me everton fans will be paying £50 upwards. Also in 2 weeks City fans are paying upto £70 yet United fans are 30.

This happens in all epl games. Away fans pay 30 quid for games. As an example I’m going to Everton on Saturday and my ticket is £30 yet just along from me everton fans will be paying £50 upwards. Also in 2 weeks City fans are paying upto £70 yet United fans are 30.
That reminds me of when an away team charged us more than the home fans in the same stand. Something telling me it was Dunfermline?

That reminds me of when an away team charged us more than the home fans in the same stand. Something telling me it was Dunfermline?
Aye you could be right. That’s not allowed now but it’s magic going to away games. City also subsidies certain away games. Think I paid £20 but ticket said £30.

Back