Dundee United players must live within 25 miles of Tannadice

Dundee should take over Dundee United and just have one team in Dundee rather than two cr&p ones.

In reality it’s just a ploy to save a few quid on the bus fare to keep the lights on an extra couple of weeks.

DOWN DOWN! DUNDEE UNITEDS STAYING DOWN DOWN!!

Could live in St Andrews no bother, although I doubt Dundee United wages would get you a decent gaff.
please no. it;s murder to drive through it as is... avoiding the american golfers or the chinese tourists taking photographs of seagulls with their big fancy camera outsite the cathedral

Just what I was thinking.
It's a hole of a place, with any character the city centre once had having been ripped out and replaced with a concrete wasteland, inhabited with aimlessly-wandering, braindead, yes-voting apes. :D
There’s desperate Dan too.

Maybe if you could offer players the carrot of premier league football it could maybe work. Not if your an absolute basket case of a club with an uncertain future.

Hopefully the next step for them is going part-time and never returning to darken our doors again.

HORRIBLE KUNTS..
Would love to stuff them one more time before they go.

I’d be doing a felix baumgarten and live in outer atmospher rather than that shit hole. Also the commute is only 9 minutes straight down.

My mate's lad (18) - from Stirling - has a full time contract at DUFC but he stays locally in a house subsidised by the club - a wee b&b.
There is an ex Celtc player who still stays in Dunipace, as far as I'm aware, with them as well.

Maybe they've got plans to win the Champions League, and want to create their own wee myth
Yeah if only they all lived in the same house like what celtic did, surely they would win the big un

I love how people who's probably only experience of visiting Dundee is visiting the 2 grounds when playing Dundee and United. There are many many worse places to be living than Dundee at present, a city on the up and not listed in the lonely planets 10 most desirable destinations for nothing. Still hope the dabs get liquidated though!

Back