Eleven Sports costing £5.99 pm

I like BT, prefer their EPL and SPFL coverage. Liked the fact it also covered French, German and Italian games as well as UCL and UEL games. Love their US sports coverage like CFL, College Football and NBA. Their boxing is decent on Saturday nights too. I get it free with my £10 a month BTTV (was only a fiver a month till recently)

Bit scunnered they have lost French and Italian footie and NBA. I guess the y need extra money to pay for an additional 10 EPL games next season needs to come from somewhere? Also believe they want the full SPFL package for 2020. If they could get NFL it would be the perfect sports package for me

Eleven Sports seems good value, but no Rangers games so im out :)

I have no interest in any sports other than football; I do, however, watch as much football as possible, so Eleven Sports for less than the price of Netflix seems a steal, especially when I don't currently pay for BT Sport. If I was paying for it, I'd be fuming at the loss of two of the top 5 European leagues, but I don't, so I can't really complain.

I quite happy with that - I pay a nominal fee for BT Sports as I have their broadband and I chucked Sky a few years ago. I’ve got NowTV for £6 per month odds and this at another £6 means that my annual spend is around what I had for a month and a half of Sky at full subscription for sports & movies.

I’ll watch Italian football all the time, will watch some Spanish. Kind of follow NBA so handy to have that as well.

How can I get Eleven Sports with my Sky package? Don't see it on the Channel list, thought it would be somewhere sandwiched in between Sky Sports, Premier & BT?

You can’t, it’s online only at the moment.

You say at the moment...I'd have preferred it available on Sky. But alas I've paid their early bird £49.99 a year....if they now do something with Sky I'll be mighty pissed off.

You say at the moment...I'd have preferred it available on Sky. But alas I've paid their early bird £49.99 a year....if they now do something with Sky I'll be mighty pissed off.

They might not, there was talk of them maybe getting something onto a channel but nothing Substantial.

I've got a Samsung phone and hi sense tv.

On the tv inhale a cast option and them on the phone it is smart view and they pair up

No idea what you mean tbh. I downloaded the Samsung app...was able to replicate certain apps on my tv by connecting..like I have the Rangers game for tonight appearing on my tv through my ipad, but not eleven sports.

Just signed up for the year pass - looks like there will be some good content. Quality is certainly good on the android app. They're working on getting TV coverage also so will be interesting to see what the charge will be to get that on Sky, Virgin or BT platform. Although, I'll probably just stream to TV if I want to watch on big screen.

Back