Emails out for extra tickets St Johnstone

Mitchell McCoist

Official Ticketer
Apologies if already posted but if you log into the away match section of the rangers ticket website you can now buy tickets for this Sunday

As title all season tickets holders on away cccs to apply on first come first served basis

Yeah same.

I went back in via the normal route and clicked away tickets... managed to get one.

Email came too late for me personally to apply as I had sourced 2 tickets elsewhere

"A maximum of 1 tickets for ST JOHNSTONE V RANGERS can be purchased. "

Getting this even though only have the one ticket in basket? Won't let me checkout

"A maximum of 1 tickets for ST JOHNSTONE V RANGERS can be purchased. "

Getting this even though only have the one ticket in basket? Won't let me checkout
Do you have a family or friend member linked to your account. If so you will be able to select additional tickets under their linked membership numbers

Had to log in via ticket sales, as difficulty with link, as showing no tickets,obtained ticket that way

This might be a silly question however..... I bought 3 tickets with my ticket and the two boys i usually sit with at away games tickets. I’m assuming they will all be seated together?. The reason I ask is because it’s my two young daughters I’m taking and got them kids tickets.

This might be a silly question however..... I bought 3 tickets with my ticket and the two boys i usually sit with at away games tickets. I’m assuming they will all be seated together?. The reason I ask is because it’s my two young daughters I’m taking and got them kids tickets.

yes

Will these count towards overall allocation? i.e taking those on 2 up to 3 (assuming only those on 2 can purchase).

Will these count towards overall allocation? i.e taking those on 2 up to 3 (assuming only those on 2 can purchase).
There was a post on here on Friday, I think, from the poster that works in the ticket office and it said that it wouldn't count towards to your overall allocation. It was the same last season for the Kilmarnock cup game.

A good question.

Are people buying these potentially ruling themselves out of a post split away ticket?

If it's not counting for those buying today, then why will it count for those who got one in the original ballot?

I can't do this game anyway, I'll probably end up with the piggery after the split!

Got it but had already got tickets elsewhere.Hoping as I haven’t used CCCs that’s improved my chance of a Hearts ticket

Back