European form

Fergie90

I make that 7 poor or not so good performances in a row now.

Slavia twice, Malmo twice, Alashkert twice and tonight.

Tonight we were decent but I think they just took what they had and had another few gears.

Not a rip it all up thread but we were excellent in Europe for a few years straight and confident of beating anyone. What's needs changed ?

I make that 7 poor or not so good performances in a row now.

Slavia twice, Malmo twice, Alashkert twice and tonight.

Tonight we were decent but I think they just took what they had and had another few gears.

Not a rip it all up thread but we were excellent in Europe for a few years straight and confident of beating anyone. What's needs changed ?

The formation we are too narrow.

The formation we are too narrow.
Agreed mate.

Against teams of a higher quality we need to have pace upfront.

We have Wright and Sakala on the bench and play half fit kent and Aribo who rarely goes in behind. Thought we played better when the subs came on.

Reactions: R-M
Prague 0-2
Malmo 1-2
Lyon 0-2

Our last 3 games at Ibrox against decent European oppo

Thought at times last season we'd give anyone a game at Ibrox. Not just tonight but we are lacking quality if we want to kick on to the next level

Prague 0-2
Malmo 1-2
Lyon 0-2

Our last 3 games at Ibrox against decent European oppo

Thought at times last season we'd give anyone a game at Ibrox. Not just tonight but we are lacking quality if we want to kick on to the next level
Last season we would have beaten Malmo imo.

Probably Kent being bang out of form has a big bearing on how we play aswell but we need to up it again and get back to being a right hard team to beat.

Feeling all very Walter in Europe ATM .... I guess we are due a bad season in Europe. Even the crowd don't seem up for it anymore... all very flat. I will take it if we do a Walter in the league this year.

Last season we would have beaten Malmo imo.

Probably Kent being bang out of form has a big bearing on how we play aswell but we need to up it again and get back to being a right hard team to beat.
Kent and Morelos have been poor I agree

But biggest issue for me is the midfield. No one in there has that quality to get us a goal or make one. Kent and Morelos have hardly had any service

Kent and Morelos have been poor I agree

But biggest issue for me is the midfield. No one in there has that quality to get us a goal or make one. Kent and Morelos have hardly had any service
I said it late last season and it was laughed off but I'd definitely give Wright a run in cm beside Kamara.

He is all action and can dribble through the middle and create. Failing that even Hagi in there most weeks rather than him further forward.

Back