Family car park - anyone used it?

Bookmonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
According to this page on the website we have a family car park (formerly the away car park). Has anyone used it, is it in operation this season? I

f so how early will I need to be there to get in on Thursday for the Brondby game? Normally I just park up elsewhere but I have my son and his pal coming with me so this would make things a bit easier for me. (Particularly as they wish to go to KFC before the game :rolleyes:)

According to this page on the website we have a family car park (formerly the away car park). Has anyone used it, is it in operation this season? I

f so how early will I need to be there to get in on Thursday for the Brondby game? Normally I just park up elsewhere but I have my son and his pal coming with me so this would make things a bit easier for me. (Particularly as they wish to go to KFC before the game :rolleyes:)
If it’s the car park I’m thinking of, I put there for the Lyon game. Tried to get into the Albion but it was full and was told to park in the away car park instead.

I arrived at the game around 7:50ish (wee man had football).

If it’s the car park I’m thinking of, I put there for the Lyon game. Tried to get into the Albion but it was full and was told to park in the away car park instead.

I arrived at the game around 7:50ish (wee man had football).
So turning up at 6:30 pm sounds like I should be fine. Did it cost a £5?

I've just signed up to the Your Parking Space app and paid a fiver to park in the Asda.

The family car park sounds like a better option.

Whereabouts is it?

It is off Broomloan Road,used to be the away car park.
Turn left off Broomloan Road,opposite side of the road where the wee road that runs up towards the ticket cabins is.

I've just signed up to the Your Parking Space app and paid a fiver to park in the Asda.

The family car park sounds like a better option.

Whereabouts is it?
I usually use myparkingspace for Asda but it is £8.
Yourparkingspace for £5 from now on.
:)

Back