Family stand

MarkWayneHateley

Looking for any info or images of the view from BR1 we are seat numbers 27 & 28 , I’m trying to count the seats on blurry google images and it’s murder o_O, from what I can see I think we might be near the isle down the front which would be ideal .

Cheers bears .

BF1 goes to half way through the second block. I used to get caught out buying tickets at the edge of the section in the ticket plan thinking it was an aisle seat and being in the middle of the block.

I’ve sat everywhere in the stadium but I wrongly assumed that the aisles separated the 5 sections .

I don’t imagine seat 27 and 28 can be far away from the aisle mind you. My wee boy is 4 so the less people I need to disrupt taking him to toilet etc the better !

I’ve sat everywhere in the stadium but I wrongly assumed that the aisles separated the 5 sections .

I don’t imagine seat 27 and 28 can be far away from the aisle mind you. My wee boy is 4 so the less people I need to disrupt taking him to toilet etc the better !

The aisle seat is 25. You can view the position on the ticket plan as the seat numbers still show up if you click on them

Back