Famous Ibrox roar....

SwingLow9

I know we talk of the atmosphere or lack of it often on here.... we’ve lost that famous roar as the team comes out the tunnel - instead we’re clapping away to simply the best, with little impact, the hairs on the back of my neck flat as tile.

Back to the champions league days when you could barely hear the champions league tune thanks to the noise we created. Pretty special, I’ll never forget those nights.

Can we bring back the famous roar? Can’t beat that feeling - opposition guaranteed to brick it!

Saying that, the atmosphere overall was pretty decent last night but I just miss that almighty roar at the start:cool:

I know we talk of the atmosphere or lack of it often on here.... we’ve lost that famous roar as the team comes out the tunnel - instead we’re clapping away to simply the best, with little impact, the hairs on the back of my neck flat as tile.

Back to the champions league days when you could barely hear the champions league tune thanks to the noise we created. Pretty special, I’ll never forget those nights.

Can we bring back the famous roar? Can’t beat that feeling - opposition guaranteed to brick it!

Saying that, the atmosphere overall was pretty decent last night but I just miss that almighty roar at the start:cool:
Totally agree. We’ve got a part to play too, from the off.

anim_981db8fc-13fe-dab4-0d86-8677651fc80d.gif

Simply the best has had its day. If we still insist on using it, then save it for after the game when we win, but new songs should be written imo. No music coming out the tunnel with a new song following it and prior to it would be good.

I don’t mind the simply the best part of the song but it’s the rest of the lyrics tht no one seems to sing

Totally agree mate, I think it’s just us that no longer cheer properly when the teams come out. Just a wee clap nowadays. Maybe it’ll be different when we face a big team in Europe again.

Hope i'm not the odd one out here, i shout my head off as the players come out.

Done it as kid, as an adult and still doing it as an oap.

Best part of the game watching the players emerge from the tunnel, one day i will be silent but until that day WATP.

Back