Famous Rangers fans.

10de734e88b80edaa07da3bc4506c2e7.jpg

What a man.
Que Hombre

Not sure if mentioned ,but big Tom Stoltman and James Cosmo
My brother bumped into James Cosmo in an Erskine pub (seriously) and he mentioned that he was a Bluenose.
I think he was staying at Marr Hall whilst filming up here.
This thread is so old that I have probably mentioned it already but I saw all of Wet Wet sans drummer outside the chippy on Copland Road before a midweek game in the late 80’s.

Nicholas Ralph, most famous for the remake of All Creatures Great & Small. Big blue nose.

I was sat with him when Richard Gough gave him a signed team sheet. His pal from Nairn posts on here, too.

Marty Pellow always gets a mention despite the fact I've never seen or heard him see him at Ibrox Stadium in my life.
Him and the rest of the band, drummer excluded had debenture seats in the club deck in the 90’s. I know that for a fact as I sat in them on occasions.

I remember a story about Van Morrison out drinking in Glasgow with Gazza and other players during that era. Not sure how much to read into that … maybe some of our Belfast contributors will know.

Baloo the bear.
Rupert the bear.
Paddington bear
Blubber Bear frim Wacky Races.

But not that sexual harassment panda bear from South Park. Deviant Tim.

Hollywood actor Patrick Dempsey has been pictured with his kids and they all had our top on at a kids football match.

Ivan Morrison is and always has been one of us.
At the end of the single version of tell me ma the sash is played.
Listening to the Chieftains album "Long Black Veil" and the sash gets played at the end of one of the songs. Not sure if it's the song they do with Van Morrison.

Back