Fantasy Premier League - Code to join in thread

Joe Aribo priced at £5.5. FPL certainly rate him. Of the entire Soton squad, only James Ward-Prowse and Che Adams are valued higher than him.

Anyone considering to include him in their squad selection?
Definitely considering him - will keep an eye in him during pre season to see how they will set up with him in the team.

Not the easiest run of fixtures to start the season!

Aribo and Gilmour will be my two cheaper midfielders to go 4-3-3 or 5-3-2.

I know new signings are risky but I can't see there being many weeks the captaincy isn't on Haaland if he hits the ground running in that City side.

I know it's only a friendly but Man Utd look a lot better under Ten Hag already. Might have to get Sancho or Rashford.

Fred just chipped Allison for 2-0 lol

I'm in an automatically renewed FF Select league, that doesn't seem like it's the main one.

What's the code for the main one if it's another league?

Are you someone who loses interest after GW 3? Or do you continue to strive for success even though you are having a shit time of it? B-D

I need to know.
I’m there for the long haul even when I think it’s dead in the water. No point joining for 3 weeks. Plus keeps me entertained watching some of the meltdowns :D

There has been a good cash league the past few years ran by i think Steven (dingytrueblue)??
He did say at the end of last season that he was giving it up and was looking for someone else to run it,anyone any idea if that league is gone or Steven is having a rethink?

Aribo on my bench
Expensive bench-warmer. I love Joe to bits, the sort of player we all enjoy watching. His goal contribution could be much better though. If I wanted a Southampton midfielder in my team it would be Ward-Prowse. Joe has more football ability in his big toe that JWP will ever have, but the latter is an assist machine due to set pieces. Albeit he is slightly overpriced at £6.5m I think.

Expensive bench-warmer. I love Joe to bits, the sort of player we all enjoy watching. His goal contribution could be much better though. If I wanted a Southampton midfielder in my team it would be Ward-Prowse. Joe has more football ability in his big toe that JWP will ever have, but the latter is an assist machine due to set pieces. Albeit he is slightly overpriced at £6.5m I think.
Sold JWP for Sterling

I'm bumping this because I've just remembered I need seven more players for my H2H league.

Edit: Full now.

Anyone looking to enter the main league, the code is txuzta.

Last edited:
Think I’m just about sorted now with my team. No doubt some last minute tinkering in the next week.
Here’s hoping for a strong start to the season!

There has been a cash league on the go for the past few seasons,Steven (Drumsagard Loyal) who was running it has handed it over to Ryan Wood to run,the code to join is

06pt7k

Steven's email below.

Hi ,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the league is back up and running but Ryan Wood will be running it this season incase anyone was wondering what was happening.
The league name Lloyds League 2022/23

Be good if everyone got involved again

Cheers

Steven

The prize structure basically the same as previous seasons,the HTH replaced by Last man standing.

Hello everyone!

We’ve just under 2 weeks until the 2022/23 season Premier League season kicks off and with Steve’s blessing myself and Chris Hayes have taken over the running of the Lloyd’s league.

I have created the Lloyd’s League with the usual £50 entry fee. The code to join the league is 06pt7k

Prizes

We are planning to keep the prize structure similar to previous years with one change to keep things interesting. If you have any problems with this please let me know in an individual email and I can redistribute accordingly:

Using the 48 entrants that we got last year as a guide gives us a prize pool of £2,400. Of course this may be scaled up or down depending on numbers:

Overall Winners

1st - £400
2nd - £250
3rd - £100
4th - £50

Manager of the Month (£100 x the 10 months of the season)

1st - £50
2nd – £30
3rd - £20

Last Man Standing

Head-to-Head League to be replaced with a Last Man Standing competition where depending on the number of entrants, a specified number of the lowest scoring teams that week will be eliminated from the competition until we are left with just one last team standing at the end of the season that will be the winner.

Winner - £150
Runner up - £50

Cup
Winner - £150
Runner up – £50

I've changed my team so many times it's unreal.

Had settled on Aribo but another for the same price has caught my eye...

Last minute change for me, brought in Patterson for £4.0.
Apparently he's had a good pre-season bombing up and down the wing creating goals.

Back