Official Faro to Seville Travel Thread

Our group have had two buses take payment and cancel on us already. It's a bit of a nightmare.

We've ended up just booking a couple of 7 seater taxis through booking.com but they were fairly pricey. If they cancel then %^*& knows what the alternative is!

Our group have had two buses take payment and cancel on us already. It's a bit of a nightmare.

We've ended up just booking a couple of 7 seater taxis through booking.com but they were fairly pricey. If they cancel then %^*& knows what the alternative is!
It's going to be mental mate.
What time yous heading to seville at ?

We have also booked a taxi for 7 from faro €400. paid deposit so hopefully works out well

It's going to be mental mate.
What time yous heading to seville at ?

We have also booked a taxi for 7 from faro €400. paid deposit so hopefully works out well

Our flight lands at 13:40 so given them the flight details to hopefully get on as soon as we get through security.

Portugal has announced a major new change to travel rules meaning Brits will be able to enter quicker when arriving on holiday or on business.

The country has announced it will fast track British tourists going through check-ins, just like EU citizens.

READ MORE -Primark shoppers praise return of nostalgic 90s fashion 'staple

Those arriving from the UK at airports including Lisbon, Porto, Faro and Funchal will be able to use eGates alongside EU citizens instead of joining manual queues like other travellers.
UK holidaymakers make up a significant portion of Portugal's tourism numbers and it's estimated that the UK was the second largest contributor to Portugal's overall tourism revenue in January and February this year.

anyone used connecto transfers before? too late asking right enough as ive booked a taxi from them haha.

trustpilot reviews are good so hopefully fine.

Alsa still has public transfers left leaving faro at 11:30am. 39 euros each.

We have booked on the 7am departure for going out but nothing coming back.

Have a flight Gatwick to faro 18th 0730.
Returning 1105 faro to Gatwick on the 20th if anyone is looking.
I booked flexible tickets so althoughs name change
Paid £118 then there is 36-52 flight change fee
Hope this is ok admin?
Dont think I'll go without a ticket.

Alsa still has public transfers left leaving faro at 11:30am. 39 euros each.

We have booked on the 7am departure for going out but nothing coming back.
I’ve got one seat on an Alsa bus coming back the next day if it’s any use to you?

We finally bit the bullet and booked a hire car to/from Faro airport for about 110 quid including insurance. One of us cant drink, but we are in control of our own destiny
Think we are doing the same mate. Not ideal but at least we can leave when we want and come back when we want

And it’ll be easier to meet up after the game between 4 of us than a bus load. As not all of us have a ticket

Got spare seat coming back from Seville to Faro.
Leaving Faro 1am on Thursday morning if anyone
needs transport back to Faro. £46.

Was looking at car hire.
7 seater available from faro.
I'd drive but never drove on the other side of the road.
Well not sober anyway.
So dubious about taking on the feat

Got a spare seat in our 7 seater cab , from Faro Town leaving around 2pm on Wed , meeting earlier for refreshments. Return journey 2.30 am leave Seville. £80 return. pm if it suits anyone

Is anyone on the Newcastle flight arriving in to Faro at 1:30pm on Wednesday 18th and have space for one going to Seville?

Thought I had I cracked yesterday only for the bus to be cancelled an hour or so later.
Staying in Villamoura, still got an outside chance of a lift but going on holiday on the Sunday, so not wanting to put that in jeopardy by missing my flight on Thursday.
Might travel through to Faro for the final see the lie of the land on Monday when we get there.

Anyone using a public company called Union Ivkoni to get back from Seville to Faro on the Thursday. Seems like the only option available but not sure how reliable the company is

Bears, I’m travelling from Belfast over to watch the final on my own & meeting some lads out there but I’m the only one staying in Faro. Im getting it real tight trying to find a coach / bus from Faro to Seville and back if anyone could help out? Just looking the one seat for myself ⚪️. Cheers in advance !!

Was just wondering if anyone is still looking for flights to Seville, as I have just bought a ticket that includes my flights and therefore got a return flight ticket going spare?

The flights are Glasgow via Brussels and then Brussels to Faro on Tuesday and returning Friday from Faro to Brussels with an overnight in Charleroi before flying back to Glasgow on Saturday morning.

If interested then please pm me for more details.

putting it out there though some interest but need as many irons in the fire as possible.
looking for two spaces faro to seville Wednesday and returning after game as flight back is 06.00.

Anyone needing transport to or back from Seville we have 3 spare seats going and 2 spare coming back in a taxi.

Leaves Faro 10:00am Tuesday
Leaves Seville 10:30am Thursday

Give me a PM if the times suit.

Bears, I’m travelling from Belfast over to watch the final on my own & meeting some lads out there but I’m the only one staying in Faro. Im getting it real tight trying to find a coach / bus from Faro to Seville and back if anyone could help out? Just looking the one seat for myself ⚪️. Cheers in advance !!
When you in faro? Might have a seat in a taxi On Tuesday

Back