Official FF Xmas Helping Hand 2022

justice

Sorry this is a bit late but had a few family issues of my own to deal with.

Had a few emails asking if we'll be doing the FF Xmas Helping Hand again this year... for anyone that hasn't seen it before it's basically just a way for those that are struggling with presents, food or heating this year to get a wee hand from those that can afford to help.

I expect given the year we've all had there'll be plenty of folk needing a hand so as previous just drop me a PM and let me know what you need and we'll be in touch.

For those that can afford to spare a few quid the just giving link is below. Any funds left over are shared out between local schools with struggling families, Erskine and Yorkhill (plus any other causes people suggest)

As is customary, I've started it off with £100 of my own. Any funds left over are shared out between local schools with struggling families, Erskine and Yorkhill (plus any other causes people suggest)

Stay safe and healthy out there bears, lets look after each other this xmas and all the way through 2023.

Cheers.

Pleased to help our own @justice

Will post what I did last year.If you are struggling please do not be afraid to ask for help.
We are The Rangers Family and want to help fellow Bears.
If any posters know of a family please get in touch with @justice and he will do his best to help.

Up to £730 already!! I know from previous years how much of a difference it makes to folk so delighted to get it moving this quickly.. massive thankyou to everyone who has donated so far

Long shot but anyone able to drop a food hamper from Cumbernauld to Glasgow tomorrow? Or even better Cumbernauld to Gourock

Was such a big thing last year melted my cold heart.
Glad to see the op helping out again.
We are amazing people

A few comments messaged directed towards me but really thanking everyone who has donated from a few of those who have had a wee hand. The difference it makes is incredible.. your contributions literally save people's Xmas.

“ffs brother you have absolutely blown me away again. She is absolutely over the moon aswell mate and says thank you so much. Don’t take this lightly brother but you have absolutely saved Christmas. if there is anything I can do please let me know bro”

“I was sorry to have to ask but this really is the only way I can get anything for nephew kids mum dad brother etc. And thank you once again for thinking of others. Words can't say how much of a difference it makes. ...

“Wow, I can’t believe this. I honestly feel like crying I thought I was the only one left who would help folk, never ever expected anyone to help me. Absolutely mind blown can’t believe. I’m going to give a tenner or so to charity though so I feel okay with it all.”

Last edited:
A few comments messaged directed towards me but really thanking everyone who has donated from a few of those who have had a wee hand. The difference it makes is incredible.. your contributions literally save people's Xmas.

“ffs brother you have absolutely blown me away again. She is absolutely over the moon aswell mate and says thank you so much. Don’t take this lightly brother but you have absolutely saved Christmas. if there is anything I can do please let me know bro”

“I was sorry to have to ask but this really is the only way I can get anything for nephew kids mum dad brother etc. And thank you once again for thinking of others. Words can't say how much of a difference it makes. ...

“Wow, I can’t believe this. I honestly feel like crying I thought I was the only one left who would help folk, never ever expected anyone to help me. Absolutely mind blown can’t believe. I’m going to give a tenner or so to charity though so I feel okay with it all.”

Superb.

Got a hamper for Gourock but being in Cumbernauld it’s a bit of a trek plus I’ve got stuff I need to get done tomorrow.

Could anyone be able to help me out? I’d be fine dropping them off somewhere if need be.

Edit: Sorted now

Last edited:
It has comfortably been the worst year of our lives since I had to give up work. Multiple foodbanks, wife's physical condition worsening etc. I'm not too proud to openly say I received help from the guys yesterday and I'm unbelievably grateful. We've went from having no Christmas Dinner or enough electricity to see the month out to having both and that is 100% down to the generous donations of all involved and the time, inclination and personal efforts of Justice and SecondBestIsNothing. Special mention to SecondBestIsNothing's mum for her generous gift too as that put a huge smile on my wife's face when she's not had much to smile about lately. Massive thanks and Merry Christmas to all involved.

It has comfortably been the worst year of our lives since I had to give up work. Multiple foodbanks, wife's physical condition worsening etc. I'm not too proud to openly say I received help from the guys yesterday and I'm unbelievably grateful. We've went from having no Christmas Dinner or enough electricity to see the month out to having both and that is 100% down to the generous donations of all involved and the time, inclination and personal efforts of Justice and SecondBestIsNothing. Special mention to SecondBestIsNothing's mum for her generous gift too as that put a huge smile on my wife's face when she's not had much to smile about lately. Massive thanks and Merry Christmas to all involved.
Thanks for posting mate.Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Sorry this is a bit late but had a few family issues of my own to deal with.

Had a few emails asking if we'll be doing the FF Xmas Helping Hand again this year... for anyone that hasn't seen it before it's basically just a way for those that are struggling with presents, food or heating this year to get a wee hand from those that can afford to help.

I expect given the year we've all had there'll be plenty of folk needing a hand so as previous just drop me a PM and let me know what you need and we'll be in touch.

For those that can afford to spare a few quid the just giving link is below. Any funds left over are shared out between local schools with struggling families, Erskine and Yorkhill (plus any other causes people suggest)

As is customary, I've started it off with £100 of my own. Any funds left over are shared out between local schools with struggling families, Erskine and Yorkhill (plus any other causes people suggest)

Stay safe and healthy out there bears, lets look after each other this xmas and all the way through 2023.

Cheers.
Great gesture. Well done to you

Back