Fifa 23. Rangers related

I've got an access code for the Beta. Said on the email I was going to be able to play Career mode, quick match, season and a couple other modes. For some reason its only letting me play career mode and alot of people are having the same problem.

But all the new stadiums that are being added are not in this beta yet. They will be held back for full release and its all last seasons kits aswell.

Gameplay and graphics are a little better I think. Still expect the game to be even better at full release.

I've got an access code for the Beta. Said on the email I was going to be able to play Career mode, quick match, season and a couple other modes. For some reason its only letting me play career mode and alot of people are having the same problem.

But all the new stadiums that are being added are not in this beta yet. They will be held back for full release and its all last seasons kits aswell.

Gameplay and graphics are a little better I think. Still expect the game to be even better at full release.
I just pre ordered it mate. Sick of efootball now. No offline modes in it. Gona give career mode a go for the first time

As mentioned earlier, I was lucky enough to get invited to play the Beta version of Fifa 23, a couple of days ago there was an update for it and now when Rangers score the Scooter Maria song gets played....it might have always been played but I just didn't notice it, anyone else confirm if it's new or has always been there? Really must stop playing it when I'm half cut o_O

Back