Fifa 23. Rangers related

As long as they allow you to shoot into the Copland in the second half. My bug bear when it comes to FIFA/PES. Always shooting to the left in the second half of home games.
Maybe Fifa/PES could install their camera/POV in the Govan. Surely the Scottish sun doesn't also affect virtual games....

PES has practically turned into a free to play mobile game now sadly. Doesn't look good for them if the latest is anything to go by.

EA FIFA don't really have any strong competition at the moment so they can afford to release any old shaite knowing that it will still sell. Been happening for a while now.
My boy told me FIFA is no more and it’s to be called something else. Is this true?

No Ibrox,fake faces for players. Only reason most of the squad have real faces now is because the PL is licensed and that’s where most of our players have came from.

Nothing to do with FIFA and everything to do with the club getting in to bed with Konami.

Ibrox has never been in FIFA but was in PES (and looked awesome of course).
Ibrox was in FIFA in the 00's.

They do facial scans of the top league players only. Tav has one but he looks about 12, because he was at Newcastle at the time. Goldson has one, Brighton etc

It's mad they don't have Ibrox in the game when you think about it. So many poor stadiums are included. You'd think those European nights last season would kick them into gear to put it in.

We've always been licensed on fifa have we not?

Under a generic SPFL license.

Rangers directly sold our rights to Konami for PES, but that's went to shit because their new free game eFootball that was meant to replace it, is absolutely shite.

So that's dead.

We'll be in FIFA as per SPFL grouping license again, but no stadium, no real player faces etc.

Weird thing is there could be another FIFA licensed game. But it won't actually be 'FIFA'.

The spiritual successor will be whatever game EA Sports makes (EA Sports FC).

Kinda like when Sports Interactive and Eidos split up.

Football Manager was the real Championship Manager.

And the game called Championship Manager was total dog shit.

Weird thing is there could be another FIFA licensed game. But it won't actually be 'FIFA'.

The spiritual successor will be whatever game EA Sports makes (EA Sports FC).

Kinda like when Sports Interactive and Eidos split up.

Football Manager was the real Championship Manager.

And the game called Championship Manager was total dog shit.

FIFA might turn to 2k is the current rumours I'm hearing, so the next "FIFA" game would be "FIFA 2k24" they do make cracking games though, the NBA games are top notch.

It could be even better than EA, however - EA protected themselves and have independently bought the big licences for their next release after FIFA 23.

So yeah, the actual successor to the game in its current state will be EA FC.

I'd be excited for a 2k FIFA though.

FIFA might turn to 2k is the current rumours I'm hearing, so the next "FIFA" game would be "FIFA 2k24" they do make cracking games though, the NBA games are top notch.

It could be even better than EA, however - EA protected themselves and have independently bought the big licences for their next release after FIFA 23.

Been wanting a 2K football game forever. Would shit over everything else now that Konami fucked up Pro Evo. FIFA's been garbage since the PS3 anyway.

I hope the name change with FIFA comes with a change in commentary. I'm sick of that wee fookin w@nk piece Derek Rae saying his own name every two minutes. " Im Derek Rae! Im Derek Rae followed by his wee W@nk pronunciations pretending he's clever.

"I'm Derek Rae , were here today at the stade Louis de w@nk chaperano, to witness the bombanderies take on the tattie muncherino le beasts.."

Been wanting a 2K football game forever. Would shit over everything else now that Konami fucked up Pro Evo. FIFA's been garbage since the PS3 anyway.

Same, I love the storylines and total control plus customisation that comes in a 2k game.

With EA securing the big licences for UEFA, I'd still prefer a 2k title over it.

Plus it would come with the base FIFA licences and official balls etc.

The draw of having a licensed Ibrox in a game is huge for us fans. I'd read the shit reviews and watched the awful videos of PES yet I went and bought it, right enough it was awful, get Ibrox in FIFA!
My thoughts exactly mate. I honestly think it would sell by the barrel loads from the rangers fans who enjoy football games

That was the appeal with the last few pes games. You could run out at Ibrox with pretty much the real rangers team.

Would be nice if fifa had Ibrox in it but think it was about 20 odd years since it's had it ,as far as I can remember playing anyway.
Yeah mate that’s the only reason I play pes. It’s great playing at Ibrox in a game seeing as we’ve been denied it for so long on games

Whatever happens with Pro Evo it won't have any effect on FIFA, they don't give a shit about Scottish football. We are now partnered with UFL, so maybe Ibrox will be in that game. Hopefully it's good as Ibrox looked great in Pro Evo.
Must keep an eye out for ufl mate. Knew all about it but didn’t give it much thought. Will defo keep an eye out for it now to see the progress

We've always been licensed on fifa have we not?
Correct, but Konami had our stadium and the scum's stadium in it. FIFA never have. I hope this now changes.

I would have preferred it if KONAMI had kept PES going rather than going down the abomination that is eFOOTBALL. I have, very reluctantly, now focused purely on FIFA.

Once FIFA got the licences for the Champions League and Europa League this prompted the death knell for PES imho, even though it is infinitely better visually and in playability terms than FIFA imho.

If it went to 2K would they still have the cash cow that is FUT?

I just play seasons and thats enough for me to get my fix every so often.

I’m sure I read this is the last year of Fifa with EA as actual Fifa have taken over the rights and Fifa the game will be changing to EA FC or something
Yes mate last game for ea. the game will only really change in name only. Everything else will stay the same most likely

Correct, but Konami had our stadium and the scum's stadium in it. FIFA never have. I hope this now changes.

I would have preferred it if KONAMI had kept PES going rather than going down the abomination that is eFOOTBALL. I have, very reluctantly, now focused purely on FIFA.

Once FIFA got the licences for the Champions League and Europa League this prompted the death knell for PES imho, even though it is infinitely better visually and in playability terms than FIFA imho.
Yes mate gameplay has always been better in pes although with the licences and game modes fifa always has the upper hand unfortunately

I would love Ibrox in FIFA but if it had shadows on the pitch I wouldn't use it.

Can't believe there are folk on here genuinely claiming fifa is better than pro Evo. Every fifa online game has about 10 goals in it and at least 20 rainbow kicks chucked in. It's actually possible to have a 0-0 draw in pes.

Very OCD of me but I can't go Rangers in FIFA because we always shoot into the Copland in the 1st half. Drives me insane. Shouldn't be that hard to let you pick ends. Must annoy Liverpool fans as well.

You need to play it on PC and use the gameplay mods pisses all over fifa.

Get the virtua red patch and you'll get every Club with correct stadium strips crowd chants the lot.
Always get in what spec PC I need to have to get into this! Would have to have a modder back in the day but best I could my head around was making option files on PES for websites to push out.

Can't believe there are folk on here genuinely claiming fifa is better than pro Evo. Every fifa online game has about 10 goals in it and at least 20 rainbow kicks chucked in. It's actually possible to have a 0-0 draw in pes.
New PES still online only? Never got into online matches, always been an offline master league type.

Think this is the last year Fifa is partnered with EA.

Maybe the new partner will have Ibrox in it.

Always get in what spec PC I need to have to get into this! Would have to have a modder back in the day but best I could my head around was making option files on PES for websites to push out.
Not even that much performance wise. I bought a PC on Facebay for £300 it's got an 8 year old 3gb amd graphics card and I can play it at max settings at 1920×1080.

Back