Fifty Five Cocktail

Chris the Bandito

So, I've got my 55 malt plus the end of season malt, my 55 gin, 55 rum, 55 vodka plus a sparkly bottle Rangers vodka and some 55 champagne.

I couldn't work out which to open first so I've decided it's cocktail time:)

What think FF is going to be a decent combination of the above plus appropriate mixers which would retain the blue colour from the berry vodka, and get the weekend off to a flyer? I'm considering it unstaunch to add any non Rangers alcohol although I'm keeping a bottle of blue bols ready in case I need additional "colouring".

Bear in mind I don't want a blackout tomorrow.

A 4 shot combo of 55 voddy and champagne with two shots of not-so-manly blueberry sourz all mixed with orange should deliver a royal blue delight?
Sounds good but I don't have the Blueberry Sourz, so %^*& it, some of the gin is going in as well so I get the gold leaf effect. The berry vodka will have to provide the blue.

So, I've got my 55 malt plus the end of season malt, my 55 gin, 55 rum, 55 vodka plus a sparkly bottle Rangers vodka and some 55 champagne.

What think FF is going to be a decent combination of the above plus appropriate mixers which would retain the blue colour from the berry vodka, and get the weekend off to a flyer? I'm considering it unstaunch to add any non Rangers alcohol although I'm keeping a bottle of blue bols ready in case I need additional "colouring".

Will see you on the moon middle of next week. B-)

Try a few. Each spirit with a top up of champers.

Each spirit at 42% and the champers at 13% gives you 55% Proof B-D
Not really but :shh:

Enjoy!

You have to live with the consequences....... you were a good Bear.

See you next Saturday

Cheers Bears.... its all about the layers lol

Last edited:

Cheers Bears.... its all about the layers lol
XRwZNXt.gif

My 55 cocktail is 2 doubles of whisky (any high quality whisky, doesn’t need to be malt) a slice of Orange, teaspoon sugar; a good few shakes of angostura or Orange bitters, with ice cubes. Shake through a cocktail shaker then crown with a splash of soda water.

Drink of the gods in my opinion

Back