Fleetwood v walsall

WATP_74

Fleetwood game on live soon.
Will gave bears an in-depth, minute-by-minute update on Jason Holt’s performance.
Aren’t int breaks great? ;-)

Wish I knew Martin was playing, I would have lumped on a penalty for Fleetwood. :p

Only kidding he’s playing in Red. (Usually)

Poor game and the players with Rangers connections aren’t telling us anything we didn’t know about their lack of ability. Holt runs about a lot but is poor on the ball, no strength and no composure on the ball. Martin - he’s done!
Add the boy Bolger into the mix - he is a ringer for Bates in looks and ability (lack of). He even has that same apologetic look as him!

Well, that was shit.
Holt did alright, apart from missing a good chance in the first half, but as others have said, he showed us nothing we didn’t already know.

Holt aint making it with us unfortunately league ones his level or maybe an spl team will take him

Holt aint making it with us unfortunately league ones his level or maybe an spl team will take him
I don't think we needed to watch Fleetwood vs Walsall to see that Jason Holt isn't good enough for Rangers going forward.

He's a below average footballer with a decent engine. He's no where near good enough to be in a Rangers team expecting to challenge Celtic for the title.

I was at Sunderland v Wycombe today as i get hospitality tickets ( only use them when the Famous have no game), i'd have to say the quality in League 1 is utter dross, i haven't seen one player so far this season who i'd like to see at Ibrox. The lad Taylor at Charlton looks promising, as does Maja at Sunderland, other than those 2 i'm struggling.

A handful of Scottish players on show today.

Got to be 40minutes then went out.

Walsall were looking likely to ship a goal or two today.

Not at all.

I'm never angry. Just hate wee WUMS.

Out of interest do you actually go to Ibrox and have a season ticket?

Just a question.
Whats a WUMS?

Had a season ticket for 15 years, went game to game for years before that. Dont get to games now due to health issues and other commitments.

Back