Flight time to Ufa

EKBB

Official Ticketer
Anyone know what it is? Potentially going to be playing there the Thursday night before going to the Piggery. Not ideal preparation so hopefully it's progres, should we beat Maribor.

5 and a half hours roughly plus a 4 hour time difference so could be back in Glasgow for about half 1 if they were to leave at midnight Russian time.

I see the randomness of the SPFL computer has also managed to give us an away fixture before our potential trip to Russia, - away to the Fir Park thugs. The vermin, on the other hand, have been tossed a gimme with a home match v Hamilton before their potential make or break CL fixture. Ach well, I suppose it's just the luck of the draw.

I see the randomness of the SPFL computer has also managed to give us an away fixture before our potential trip to Russia, - away to the Fir Park thugs. The vermin, on the other hand, have been tossed a gimme with a home match v Hamilton before their potential make or break CL fixture. Ach well, I suppose it's just the luck of the draw.
That random draw that is always very similar.:rolleyes:

Jesus fuq, you really believe that nonsense you posted?

What would have happened had we been drawn away first?

The paranoia on here sometimes doesn’t help the justified claims.

About 5 hours direct.

Flying with scheduled services will require stopovers.

Ufa is also 4 hours ahead so expect an early KO for the away leg. Will also mean the team will have an early start the day before to get out there in time for media commitments etc.

About 5 hours direct.

Flying with scheduled services will require stopovers.

Ufa is also 4 hours ahead so expect an early KO for the away leg. Will also mean the team will have an early start the day before to get out there in time for media commitments etc.

Their game against Progres on Thursday is 3pm UK/7pm local

Imagine SG being the consummate pro will be looking for us to stay in a hotel the night before and after the Motherwell trip rather than make that arduous journey in 1 day.

There is an concert in Bellahouston Park on the Saturday so we always going to be away

Doesn't excuse the fact we also away the following weekend as well

Tourist visa is approx. £120 - also can take 3-4 weeks - have business colleagues who travel to Russia and have 2 passports because the visa process is so long.
Unless a special charter the flight time is about 12-hours changing London & Moscow
This is a serious trip

The "luck"of the Oirish!:rolleyes:

W.A.T.P.

Tourist visa is approx. £120 - also can take 3-4 weeks - have business colleagues who travel to Russia and have 2 passports because the visa process is so long.
Unless a special charter the flight time is about 12-hours changing London & Moscow
This is a serious trip
Also need to have fingerprints scanned at Russian embassy for visa now , something we didn’t need to do in when we played CSKA

Back