FollowFollow.com to be an Official Media Partner of Rangers for Season 2021/22

Not been on followfollow long but this is great news & would happily put a donation towards it

I think you do your voice a disservice mate.
I seem to remember a decent interview with the Castore boss from “Dingwall, Mark Dingwall.” :)) :))
Well done Mark, but the first question should be to any prospective Scoops “do you post in the match thread?”
Does that also allow you exclusive interviews for FF?
Maybe interview Mick Beale, and get him to agree to be the next boss by asking for an autograph on a folded piece of paper, then when he signs it, unfolded it to reveal “ I Mick Beale hereby confirm I will be the next Rangers manager after Stevie G. This is legally binding…..”

Well done Mark and fellow admins.

If I was 10 years younger, I would be absolutely be knocking on your door to get involved as a contributor.

I think we need a FF radio station and phone in Mark.
That would get listeners and stop people tuning into Clyde etc.
Rangers content for Rangers supporters, not mad Joe's and lunatics, could even invite some prominent supporters from other clubs to discuss football matters, people who are 'sensible', but wouldn't ordinarily get air time. Could even be the start of Real Fan radio !!

Last edited:
It'll last for all of a couple of weeks until the press start targeting the club for it's links with FF and some of the posts users stick on here. I actually don't think that fanzines should be close to the club. Zine culture gave people a platform to write the kind of things that official club publications and mainstream newspapers couldn't.

Was about to post the same thing.

Is there some sort of disclaimer somewhere that although FF is a partner of Rangers FC, the views on FF cannot be representative of the views of Rangers FC.......or something like that.

Or am I not understanding what is going on again?

Reactions: TQ3

We’ve taken the leap to sign up as an official media partner for this season as we support the club’s stance on media relations.

Obviously this gives us certain privileges with regard to the press box, press conferences and pre-match interviews.

My idea is not to treat this as a jolly for myself. With roughly half of Scotland being Rangers fans isn’t it scandalous that we are so unbelievably under-represented in the media?

With that in mind we’re going to offer opportunities to writers and presenters to take their places at Ibrox writing and presenting. It is an art - I’m dreadful at match reports and my voice is a bit monotone for broadcasting - but it is one which many can master.

So, if you fancy representing FF in a media capacity please make touch - followfollow@hotmail.com

For the video material we’ve created two outlets - on Patreon and Vimeo - both should be free to use but some maniacs have already kindly donated on Patreon so we’ve provided a Loyal Supporter tier if you’d like to donate to the cost of the Partnership.

But it should be free to anyone to use so long as I have gotten hold of the Settings properly!

Well I've signed up for my glorified sense of my own importance :)

I think we need a FF radio station and phone in Mark.
That would get listeners and spot people tuning into Clyde etc.
Rangers content for Rangers supporters, not mad Joe's and lunatics, could even invite some prominent supporters from other clubs to discuss football matters, people who are 'sensible', but wouldn't ordinarily get air time. Could even be the start of Real Fan radio !!
I think that is the sole reason anyone listens to Clyde. Anytime a bear, or reported to be a bear, calls in that thread goes tonto! :))

I'll like to see messages from the match thread displayed on the electronic boards at Ibrox while the game is being played B-D

Does this give Stevie G and S.Robertson access to the Secret Lounge without the mandatory initiation ;)
Or is that the price of a Club Tie to be raffled among Admin.?
Well played MD and Co.

Blazer chasin after all:D:D:D:D

on the match comms side of things- would we need to be neutral? I could see one of us giving a proper commentary for the wider public and another giving a commentary in our everyday vernacular.

good on you for doing this.

Fantastic, well done! Great move offering opportunities to others as well. There is a lot of passion out there for Rangers all across the country that is not being represented.

If you need a North East correspondent I will put my name forward!

Exciting times.
Has a flashy new tie been designed as uniform for all contributors? Will it be on sale in the club shop?

We’ve taken the leap to sign up as an official media partner for this season as we support the club’s stance on media relations.

Obviously this gives us certain privileges with regard to the press box, press conferences and pre-match interviews.

My idea is not to treat this as a jolly for myself. With roughly half of Scotland being Rangers fans isn’t it scandalous that we are so unbelievably under-represented in the media?

With that in mind we’re going to offer opportunities to writers and presenters to take their places at Ibrox writing and presenting. It is an art - I’m dreadful at match reports and my voice is a bit monotone for broadcasting - but it is one which many can master.

So, if you fancy representing FF in a media capacity please make touch - followfollow@hotmail.com

For the video material we’ve created two outlets - on Patreon and Vimeo - both should be free to use but some maniacs have already kindly donated on Patreon so we’ve provided a Loyal Supporter tier if you’d like to donate to the cost of the Partnership.

But it should be free to anyone to use so long as I have gotten hold of the Settings properly!

Amazing news! H&H and now FF. That’s some top tier coverage.

So pleased to hear that FF are doing this and have joined H&H.
Was concerned that you might not have had the resources but delighted to hear that you have.
Well done @mdingwall

Back