FollowFollow.com to be an Official Media Partner of Rangers for Season 2021/22

Just clocked this - What a fantastic announcement.

We've got a really strong fan media spine now. "By fans, for fans" truly is the way forward.

Not so kind words over at rangers media. Just had a wee look.
They seem to be a tad upset at this news.
Which is nice
I have somehow missed all the rangers media stuff - is there some competition/disagreement between the this board and that one? Tried looking with no luck! As Steven D above says it's a bit surprising, although I've been FF Loyal as long as I can remember and tbh forgot there are other boards out there (other than the FF backup we used to flee to when the hamster died on the main site) B-)

This is a great opportunity all round, and there is no doubt a fantastic talent pool to draw from in our support.

Very well done its great to see FF and H&H getting opportunities and very professionally run , i look at the rangers podcasts and forums and they are all very fair minded and know their football , i look across the city and you see their podcasts and most if not all end up going full sevcooooo , i doubt you will see them invited to press conferences and such , you just need to look at big ange presser when that loony went on about years of SFA cheating
I feels as if something big is happening I fan media this season a real sea change. Rangers and Rangers fans may be leading this but I am sure the rest are watching.

Does this inter group/inter website pish still go on? After everything the club and support have been through FFS.
It seems to be pretty much one way traffic from them, from what I can see.
It is rangers though , so , our fans could start an argument with each other over literally anything.

I have somehow missed all the rangers media stuff - is there some competition/disagreement between the this board and that one? Tried looking with no luck! As Steven D above says it's a bit surprising, although I've been FF Loyal as long as I can remember and tbh forgot there are other boards out there (other than the FF backup we used to flee to when the hamster died on the main site) B-)

See above

The respective SLO's are in touch with each other on a regular basis.
You wouldn’t last ten minutes mate. :D
I'm disappointed I'd make ten.

Seriously, we truly need to look at our dealings with this mob.

A thing I've read on here many a time is that the double D is in the main a good guy etc. The thing is, the unprecedented hatred, taunting and provoking from filth like the mong and Mr Instagram towards us, off and on the park has all happened on his watch. All under the benevolent understudy's Japanese's eye.

The hatred starts at the top of the house.

Last edited:

We’ve taken the leap to sign up as an official media partner for this season as we support the club’s stance on media relations.

Obviously this gives us certain privileges with regard to the press box, press conferences and pre-match interviews.

My idea is not to treat this as a jolly for myself. With roughly half of Scotland being Rangers fans isn’t it scandalous that we are so unbelievably under-represented in the media?

With that in mind we’re going to offer opportunities to writers and presenters to take their places at Ibrox writing and presenting. It is an art - I’m dreadful at match reports and my voice is a bit monotone for broadcasting - but it is one which many can master.

So, if you fancy representing FF in a media capacity please make touch - followfollow@hotmail.com

For the video material we’ve created two outlets - on Patreon and Vimeo - both should be free to use but some maniacs have already kindly donated on Patreon so we’ve provided a Loyal Supporter tier if you’d like to donate to the cost of the Partnership.

But it should be free to anyone to use so long as I have gotten hold of the Settings properly!

We’ve taken the leap to sign up as an official media partner for this season as we support the club’s stance on media relations.

Obviously this gives us certain privileges with regard to the press box, press conferences and pre-match interviews.

My idea is not to treat this as a jolly for myself. With roughly half of Scotland being Rangers fans isn’t it scandalous that we are so unbelievably under-represented in the media?

With that in mind we’re going to offer opportunities to writers and presenters to take their places at Ibrox writing and presenting. It is an art - I’m dreadful at match reports and my voice is a bit monotone for broadcasting - but it is one which many can master.

So, if you fancy representing FF in a media capacity please make touch - followfollow@hotmail.com

For the video material we’ve created two outlets - on Patreon and Vimeo - both should be free to use but some maniacs have already kindly donated on Patreon so we’ve provided a Loyal Supporter tier if you’d like to donate to the cost of the Partnership.

But it should be free to anyone to use so long as I have gotten hold of the Settings properly!

Great news, well done Mark

Out of interest, how many members of the media ask questions at Gerrard press conferences, they seem to be getting shorter?

Out of interest, how many members of the media ask questions at Gerrard press conferences, they seem to be getting shorter?
Possibly because there are now fewer people in the room as many outlets have not taken up the media package. Nobody seems certain how many have paid, but as far as I know its only FF and H&H confirmed and possibly STV, Sky, Athletic as well (unconfirmed to best of my knowledge)

@mdingwall Not that I want this to happen, but see if you get run over can I do the gig?

I really want to go to a press conference and ask some opposition player or manager "What is the capital of Burkino Faso?"

Fantastic news,

Be ready for the record doing a hit piece on us all then.

Well done Mark & FF, this should help level the playing field - no pun intended !

Now that Mark has set this up and we appear to have good relations with the club maybe we should not be so quick as many are on here wanting to sack the board. Asking questions is one thing which we should do but not saying the board should go.

Back