Football Manager 2020

Its a bit technical, you'd have to create a virtual drive to mount the .iso files or burn the .iso files to a CD/DVD and use that like you used to use the CD.

If you can do that then it should be fine.

You can do this with zip drives too. I managed it when installing Linux on an old machine to restore it back to usable health. I'm a total idiot when it comes to IT too and managed so genuinely believe anyone can do it if they don't panic.

I’m in season 23/24 with Rangers right now.

Not many of the current team left except Goldson, Edmundson, Barisic (a beast), McCrorie, Kamara.

Youths such as McPake, Mebude, Ritchie-Hosler part of the squad now too.

Went from skudding everyone to losing 5 in a row and conceding 19 goals and scoring 0. How?. Board not to put up more money ibra isn’t good enough and I had to sell players in summer to get other players I wanted

I had a look on steam the other day, it was 29.99. Where is it that price? i'll for sure buy it for less than a tenner.

Think that’s the mobile version man, about £29 seems fairly reasonable. It’s good value you’ll get plenty out of it especially right now.

Derby seem a decent team to take on in the championship. Not very high expectations but a reasonable transfer pot. And if you can get the best out of Rooney etc youv a fair chance at promotion.

Bp640ha.png

I imagine the Aberdeen manager being removed by Pete in real life if this happened.

Quick question, does our reserve team get friendlies organised throughout the season or do you have to sort it yourself? Need them to keep some players match fit!

Only just started playing this one over last fortnight and into my 3rd season.

We are stacked with talent thats value just flys through the roof after the first season. It was simple to play 4-2-3-1 with the players at club with plenty rotation. There was no need to make a single signing for the first season.

Alot of ingame stuff but the game itself feels overly easy. Sold Barasic end of first season for 36m then tav at end of second for 30m. Just cruising by the likes of Borussia Dortmud etc alot easyier than previous versions.

Anyway, decent signings i came across.

Isaac Lihadji-Marseille, bosman at end of first season and started off with a value of 500k. By the end of the season he was worth 15.25m

Okechukwu Azubuike-Pyramids, bosman at end of first season. Worth 12.25m at end of the season but had a 6 month injury.

Evander-Midtylland, Not exactly a bargain at 10.25m but has been quality, raised the team a level soon as he came in but sadly picked up a 4 month injury. Every big club ingame chasing him at end of season.

Has this thread had lots of chopped posts? thought we were up to about 20 pages on it with loads of good signing tips.

Back